Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Share your best moments in H1Z1 so far!

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by Talents, Jan 18, 2015.

1. sliyer

sliyer New Member

I ran into a group of 15 guys or so, and they wanted to take over the police station in pleasant valley. I decided to run into the building with my hands up saying, "Friendly". Fortunately for me they accepted me. There was a guy who died on the roof top from a bear running through the building, and I looted his pistol and ammo. Once they all gathered in an area to block off his loot waiting for him to get back(I don't know how he was going to get back in time for the rest of the rag-tag group to survive), but anyways he did. He started shouting, "Where's my pistol!" I couldn't hold it in anymore and I went to the edge of the roof top(This is literally my first time using a pistol and I had no clue how the projection, and physics of the ammo will work. Still I took my first men steps and used the iron sight) I killed the guy with the best weapon with 2-3 shots around the face, killed another person with the last round of the clip. At this point I was like holly crap they have to know it was me, because I was pointing my gun at them! For the love of god they starting spouting, "Hackers! They're shooting through the roof!". I couldn't believe it, so I took it to the next level. I killed about 5 more guys and before I knew it I ran out of ammo. Some guys with bows said, "Yo did you see what happened?" I just laughed silently, and started looting a few rounds of ammo. There was about 3 others guys left on the roof, and one was suspicious so I had kill him. Sadly my adventure was at its end; as I looted the suspicious guy, a player shot me from behind with a shotgun. I could feel the easy earned assets being torn away from my lifeless vessel, and from that point on I wanted to grab another pistol so badly that I would just run into the fray hoping someone would die with a gun. Life is full of disappointments, but filled with funny stories in a manner of perspective.

I liked reading a lot of things here, I have a few similar stories too.

#41 sliyer, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Kevy

Kevy Member

I had a sniper my friend had a pistol with 6 shots and we got 1v2d by a crazy guy blasting angry german rap with a axe. Pretty scary

3. Lovecraft

Lovecraft New Member

Actually had my greatest moment the first time I logged into the game, and probably the reason why I got so hooked.

So as the story goes: I logged in to the Copenhagen server, messing around and trying to figure out what the game is like. I manage to get some sticks and make myself the first makeshift bow and I start following the road into Pleasant Valley. I'm running along the freeway when I find a zombie that drops a pistol and quite a bit of ammo! I'm ecstatic, and I keep following the road into town. I see flashing lights coming from the gas station, and then all of a sudden I see a police car racing towards me at immense speed. The some guy up the hill on the left side starts blasting the car with a shotgun and I'm like what the hell is going on?! So the driver panics, hit some punjisticks and the car flips and slides past me, eventually blowing up with the guy running out guns blazing, a huge explosive blast behind him. So he kills the guy with the shotgun, but in my panic I manage to down him before he gets to me. Whoa. Then two guys with bows comes running out of nowhere, I'm shooting at the sky, the road everything in full panic mode. I end up wasting my ammo, and a crazy bowfight ensues, where I headshot one guy and he manages to hit his friend in the head at the same time. We all lose it on voicecom and laugh hysterically, before a truck hits me out of nowhere and kills me. What a night.

4. Danny H1Z1

Danny H1Z1 Member

Haha buddy thought he was all kool

Lol so i'm minding my own business when some guy asks me to help him with killing a zombie.. so i kill the zombie and continue on my way.. and he starts following me -_- telling me to " lay down and give him my stuff " i have a hand gun in my hand and told him maybe he shouldnt talk like that to that guy who has a gun..

Hahaha he continues to chase me saying " i dont believe u have bullets in that gun " *BANG!* i shoot juss 1 of the 4 bullets i have and he runs away yelling " OH SHIT HE DOES HAVE BULLETS, YO GUYS THAT GUY HAS HAND GUN BULLETS! " so im like shiiiit i gotta run away theres more then one.. but they were already ahead of me, coming straight toward me, all of a sudden all i hear is " GET'EM BOYS! " and the one guy goes right and the other guy goes left, so i use my last 3 bullets and killed the guy on the left, and the guy on the right juss kept running!

Hahaha my bluff worked perfectly!! they thought i had more bullets!! =D

5. ASMS_Leader

ASMS_Leader Member

Best moment: Had 3 female gamers with me all from Australia. Told them to call out on the mic to lure out a group I had seen in a settlement while I laid prone w/ a hunting rifle on a hill. Swear when they heard girls' voices the inner virgin in them took hold cause they came right out and were like "omg girls!!!"(one player actually said that) They were so caught up they didn't notice the girls line up on their left and after my first shot dropped their main geared guy (the one with the motorcycle helmet and gun out) my ladies dropped t he rest with a combination of Axe and bow :). I call them my sirens :). It's actually worked numerous times.

6. SilentLeaf

SilentLeaf New Member

I got 1st place two times in a row in BR yesterday. The first match I played it pretty aggressive as I did not have the luxury of a car.
    Tons of movement from tree to tree and rock to rock. At the end of the match I was hiding behind some rocks and was waiting on two
    guys to finish a firefight. Both had a car and both where hiding behind it and taking potshots. Just as the gas started to close the area
    again, one of the guys died and I flanked the other guy and shot him with my shotgun.

Second BR was a bit more defensive run. I used a car and moved alongside the gas. At the end I managed to blew up my car as I somehow
    manage to do a lot of times. I got a kill on a guy with my AR-15 who had over 15 medikits. Almost bled to death, but thankfully I got my health
    up from around 2-3% to full. After that there was only one more guy left and he was hiding on a small mountain. He almost killed me while I was
    slowly crawling up the hillside. Thanks to some bushes, I healed up and crawled up the mountain while the gas starting to deplet my HP a little to
    much. I said to myself, **** it! and stood up almost as I was almost at the mountain top. The guy knew where I was and shot at me, but he missed
    with some of his shots and I did not.

Two great BR's and a nice smell of victory!:)

7. lskyus

lskyus Experienced Ranger

Looting a military backpack in the zombie quest, making it all the way up that god damn mountain, beating off zombies and bears.

Happy I logged out, then the next day, I logged in and fell straight off the mountain...sniffles...

That was hysterically funny and sad all at the same time...

#47 lskyus, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  8. Uhzr11

Uhzr11 Member

Found 23 MREs in 5 minutes. I regret nothing.

9. Jamlive

Jamlive New Member

base building is pretty fun

10. Jamlive

Jamlive New Member

ganking a guy that tried to kill me and my buddy

11. Jamlive

Jamlive New Member

3 more post

12. Jamlive

Jamlive New Member

13. Jamlive

Jamlive New Member

14. seniornoob

seniornoob New Member

Best car theft ever!!

My buddy and I have our base near Zims (NW). One day we searched the entire map for a car and couldn't believe, that there wasn't one - anywhere.

After walking from our base through Pleasent Valley to the very south and the continuing to east, we arrived later at Bubbas Truck Stop in the east of the map. No car here also. So, I had to go to the bathroom in RL, so we hided in the motel buildings at Bubbas Truck Stop. My friend went on looting the houses aroud, while I was AFK. When I returned, he told me "Hey, look.. there are binoculars on the floor." (Just some days before this, I told him, that I'd love to find some.)

Well, I was happy and tried them instantly by looking out of the window of the motel building, we still were in.

In this moment, an OffRoader appeared on the other side of the truck stop (there was a base). The OffRoader parked behind the base, three guys hopped out and went into the base. So my friend and I slunked across the entire parking lot, towards the base, where the cars was parked. Crawled underneath the base, jumped in the OffRoader, put in the required parts and startet to scoot.

The three guy screamd inGame "Stop" "It's our car" "We need it" ...

But my friend and I nearly passed out from laughing, because this situation was absoloutely hilarious!!

#54 seniornoob, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
  15. LtSnugs

LtSnugs New Member

I met someone who was doing all of the family guy voices :D we both quickly died after we met

16. teemo

teemo New Member

Me and my friend was new spawned at De soto service stop. We were all alone and there was a lot of loot bags everywhere. I was relatively new back then, i looted every bag and found mines. and i just placed them everywhere just for fun.

After a while there was like 10 guys storming into the place with guns, cars, backpacks, helmets etc. and they started shooting and chasing us.

Luckily it was dark and they didnt see the mines i had put out ;-)

17. RHYTHM

RHYTHM New Member

[​IMG]
    just a bunch of cowboys up to no good!!

#57 RHYTHM, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  18. Fleischfresser

My best moment so far? Logging in after the April 9 update in PV, surrounded by 5 zeds. Took out my axe and whacked em dead. Made it...but I hear more. Was in a warehouse, before I could get to the door to look out 6 more attacked...took me down to 20%.

Healed up and headed out, south, the edge of town in site, run up the hill to the east and then...

Shit!

Literally a hundred zeds in a pack, hit crouch, backed up. Tried to run the other way, another pack.

I made it out, just as I was at 12% and lost them, if Seven hadn't posted the tip about crouching I would've seen another new feature of the game, the death screen.

Now that's a Zombie Apocolypse!

19. tamashiiken

tamashiiken Member

Been lucky enough to have a few good moments of late. My favourite one, now I am generally pretty noobish with these types of games, and one day I decided to go out from the base to some nearby hotel to grab a few things, I scouted from behind a tree for about 5 minutes, then when all looked safe, I went across the road and into the first room. I start looting by checking the fridge, when I hear someone walking around. Normally I try the friendly, talk it out route, or I run. Not this time. Armed with my trusty makeshift bow, a few arrows and nothing else, I went into the next hotel room, and see a dude looting and being quite noisy, drew an arrow, he turned around and without a sound I released my arrow right into his face. Now I have killed in self defence before, but never felt quite so good as this. Normally I would've missed the shot. Dude had a backpack, some camo gear and an ar (as well as other stuff), went back to base after less than 10 mins, full o swag :) i used to be anti kos, but if you cant beat em join em. Now I will kos you if i see you standing on the road calling "im friendly" idgaf anymore :)

20. Krons

Krons New Member

hacked up my fiancé with a machete ... totally by accident....