Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Share your best moments in H1Z1 so far!

Discussion in 'Z1 Battle Royale Survivor Stories' started by Talents, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Ryuugo

Ryuugo New Member

when a cop car flipped over, and my friend got ran over

2. Makaza

Makaza New Member

3. Phillosophy1616

Phillosophy1616 New Member

Water trouble

So I'm out of water but have 20 water bottles. I don't have a few collector but I know where the lake is. So I only carry the water bottles. All That I own. And proceed to the lake. When I arrive their I am greeted by 4 person group. Knowing In unarmed I'm pissed because In about to lose all my bottles. So they tell me to put my hands up. I do. Than run. I'm right next to a heavily wooded area and a bunch of tall wood stick bushs. I have a camp outfit than blended well into the scenery. I ran behind the 3rd tree and dropped to prone position. I stayed there for 10 minutes as they ran sacked the area. I could hear them right next to me. I knew I was a goner. But then, they left. I run back to my base safe with all my water bottles. Lol nervous to try it again lol

4. Phillosophy1616

Phillosophy1616 New Member

Hahahhahaha that is awesome

5. stonebrothersproduction

6. MSGBUBBA

MSGBUBBA New Member

super crazy

i had just spawned and met this guy and we disided to travle together, he wanted to go to plesent vally so i was like ok, on the way there a bunch of guy came out of nowere and were shouting "theres more of them" so me and my friend put our hands up and say we are friendly and the other guys make us get on our knees and hand cuff us my friend say they are going to kill us and im like screw that, so i book it still hand cuffed and i turn around to see if my friend was following me and they shoot him in the back of the head with a shotgun, so i get away and just happen to find a new friend that had s handcuff key. the whole thing was crazy but awesome!

7. Sancho9000

Sancho9000 New Member

Someone came out of nowhere with an axe and started swiping at me, so I just started running around in circles. Then I saw a bear and ran towards it. The bear ended up attacking this weirdo and killing him. So awesome.

8. lemmybalboa

lemmybalboa New Member

My friend was loyal to the end

I spawned near some gas station (maybe G9 i dont know) i was scavenging for supplies when suddenly a wild man appears and i thought im gonna die again but he just raised his hands, he didnt know how to play the game so i made satchel for him and teached him how to craft bow and arrows. Then i said that lets head north and he followed me, i said we are going to the cranberry and its gonna be dangerous so watch your back. After a while i heard a BANG from a sniper rifle and it hits me and im on 35hp, then i watched around and i didnt see my friend then i just ranned as the sniper rifle guy shooting something (my friend?) i heard many shots on the distance. I was laying down on bush patching my self up. ''damn my new quiet best friend is dead now :'('' i said to my self and felt terrible. After couple moments i hear footsteps nearby so i decided to run for my life but i realized that guy who were running nearby was my wild friend and i was happy '' you lived man, thats great'' then we ranned to the cranberry and went to the police station, i found some bullets to 9mm and 45. my friend found 9mm and i gave the bullets to him but he wanted me to get the 9mm so i took it. After police station we went to the church and just outside of it there was a man who asked ''you wanna talk about jesus?'' i said ''nahh man i dont have time'' then the guy left and we went inside the church, we didnt find anything. Then i hear when the same guy says to some people ''you wanna talk about jesus?'' then i hear just a loud BANG (it was a shotgun) ''OHH ITS THE CHINESE CLAN F*CK YOU CHINESE'' the preacher said. We were still on the church, me and my friend went to the front door and saw about 8-10 guys outside. It was the chinese clan. We ran to the backroom which was a dead end. We closed the door, i took my 9mm and my wild best friend draw his bow and we both were ready to fight. Then the door opens i open fire to one of those guys and shoot him four times to the chest and head but he didnt die, then my friend closed the door and after seconds the door opens again and my friend shoots one of those guys with his bow and then he get shot and now his lying there dead. Im alone now. i took out my bow and shot about 4-10 arrows to the chinese clan members, then one of them just rushes in and shot me with a shotgun and i was dead af. I can tell you that it was very intense :D i kinda loved it, me and my best h1z1 friend who didnt have a good microphone (it sounded very bad) were trapped to a room with no escape, no hope, but we both were fighters and never gave up

#68 lemmybalboa, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  9. nomansland

nomansland Member

Actually, you are pretty close to my story! :D

10. nomansland

nomansland Member

This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read.

11. nomansland

nomansland Member

Your story is really awesome. I am really impressed by your story.

12. nomansland

nomansland Member

Man, these stories are really awesome. Please post some more stories.

13. nomansland

nomansland Member

Realy interesting story.