Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sheer number question

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Al Davis is back, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Al Davis is back

I was pretty happy how the Hilltop mowed down a lot of the Saviors only to let a bunch out the back door without a fight. How many Saviors are left verse Hilltop people? Maggie said on talking dead that half of the Saviors had been killed. Seems the Hilltop took the worst of that battle even though they had every defensive advantage.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

In the end when the showed the graveyard it had expanded to maybe 25 graves [a couple were slightly off screen]. Two of those were Glenn and Abe, and probably at least 2 or 3 others were people who died previously like Neil and Ethan. So we could say somewhere around 20 died in battle and midnight walker massacre combined.

All three communities are living at Hilltop, so I think we are talking about at least 100 to 150 people. Maybe more. So the militia lost probably less than 10-20%, while the Saviors lost about half of their attackers in battle. There are still more saviors back at the Sanctuary no doubt, and some workers are with Eugene, so the saviors lost a smaller percent when you factor everyone in, but I think for now I would count this as a win for the militia.

• Winner Winner x 1