Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shine a positive light - some season finale love

Discussion in 'Episode 106 - The Good Man' started by Dnae, Oct 4, 2015.

1. the walking jet

"the good man" was absolutely on par with any of the great episodes i've seen on TWD!! the acting, writing & cinematography were brilliant!!

nick explaining (convincingly) to his mother that the world has caught up to the personal hell he's put himself through was powerful stuff, because the line didn't feel (or delivered) contrived.. it came off to me like the most honest thing he had said to his mom since his addiction to heroin..

daniel had a "look at the flowers" catch phrase line with "you should save your ammunition!!" LOLz that's a cool but twisted as pluck old dude!!

& poor travis went from being the "moral compass" of our FTWD survivors to "to far gone" territory in a blink of an eye.. him putting down liza was IMO, was the saddest death in the history of either walking dead show's to date.. & i mean before, during & after.. what a heart wrenching scene!!

this is a darker, more sinister take on the walker apocalypse..

our FTWD survivors are ahead of the learning curve.. LOLz shane would have fit in nicely!! :)