Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shiva- LIVE Reaction Orgy!!

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by Neuropyramidal, May 16, 2016.

1. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

Hershel's farm: ending 2.0

Except Celia is way crazier than Hershel

2. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

I'm really bummed I really was starting to like Daniel

3. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I missed liked 15 minutes because the power cut out. I'm actually watching the 'Preacher' premiere to see what I think.

4. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Is it a still Cliffhanger if I don't care what happens?

5. Shane357

Shane357 Active Member

Nobody took Chris out. :zombies_censored:

6. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Damn preacher jumps around a lot. It's kind of hard to follow.

7. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Well, big surprise. Nobody cars what you think.
    Sorry.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

You speak the truth......

Tulip is quite the interesting character

9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

bah ha ha....tom cruise explodes at scientology service

10. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I liked the comic 'Preacher', so it's interesting to see those characters brought to life.

11. BlackLightning

I don't think Daniel is dead. I think he was dreaming (maybe hallucinating) again. There were several things about his "final" scenes that made no sense and felt wrong. Like devout Catholic Griselda welcoming/celebrating hellfire? Zombies becoming normal people again? Daniel suddenly trashing the guy he cut? Daniel mysteriously finding the keys to the cellar that Madison took? And Celia is nowhere to be found?

Something is wrong. I think Celia did something to him. And for the record, I don't think she's dead either.

I loved the Chris-Travis subplot. His petulant defensive nature is way beyond Shane-levels dysfunctionality. As of 2.08, Chris has one of the series' worst case of mental illnesses. He's second to only the Governor. But yes, Travis made the right decision to concentrate on Chris.

Speaking of Madison: she's a boss. I don't know if she was planning on taking out Celia or if she saw Celia for the witch she was and made a split second decision...but that was a boss move. Ofelia, Alicia and Strand (still borderline sociopathic) are growing on me every time I see them on screen.

To the comment about the birth of the Whisperers. I see it too. FTWD and TWD will merge after All-Out War with the FTWD cast bringing nightmares and hardships right to Rick's doorstep. Celia will be a sorcery-driven version of Alpha.

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I think as he was facing death he was seeing the people he killed. Joining them in his hallucination along with "Griselda."

Poor Daniel. I would like to hope he is alive, but it doesn't seem likely he would escape the dead or the flames.

13. Zombiekaaner

Zombiekaaner Member

He is alive. He wasn't on the In Memoriam - just "Daniels Ghosts" not "Daniel" Gale Hurd also said so.

14. Lilliam

Lilliam Active Member

Hhhhhmmmm sounds like.i might have given up on the show too early.
    Went to bed when Travis told Nick he wasn't coming back.
    Oh well......I'll catch it On Demand.

15. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Now that is funny!

16. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I just want to know where Nick found Louis?
    Was he just sitting at the boat growling? Seems pretty convenient that of all the dead around he can just go out and bring that one back on demand though he was loose in Baja for more than a day.

The whole episode makes you wonder if any of what we see really happens at all or not or does Celia have the power to bend reality on contact?

17. DeadRun

DeadRun Member

I'm rapidly starting to not care what happens to any of this lot.

18. Jay Bonansinga

I'm still in shock from the revelation revealed on Talking Dead last night! The actress that plays Celia said after she was cast she binged watched all 7 seasons of Walking Dead! The Gimple said he was going to crack down on $poilers and boy did he ever! We have no idea who is going to play King Zek or anyone for that matter! We didn't even think they were past episode 3! Plus they were able to give it to her to watch before they even filmed her parts for Fear! How the PETE did they pull the wool over our eyes! How the hell did they pull the wool over MY eyes, an esteemed insider! I'm Jay Bonansinga bitches and I have not even seen season 7!

Ok thoughts! So they showed Celia(Marlene Forte) season 7 before season 6 ended so how far ahead are they actually? I'm guessing they are actually shooting season 11.

Thank You~Jay

19. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

I will refrain on commenting on my opinion of a possible crossover/merger.. as I can tell by reading your post you enjoy FTWD and the cast...

You bring up some interesting points..the one about Chris and his full blown mental illness is interesting, but I don't think it's the worst we've seen. Lizzie in TWD was pretty bad, as she was completely delusional, living within her own world. Rick's nervous breakdown/psychotic break after Lori's death was pretty bad, judging by his visual/auditory hallucinations (although he recovered).

I still think Governor was worse as well. Chris' state can be attributed to stress/psychosis, whereas I believe the Governor was a latent psychopath that saw no wrong in his actions. With the onset of the ZA his true nature came to the surface and was fully functional as a psychopath. Chris doesn't seem functional so in that sense he's worse, but I think he still retains his morality and humanity, even if its lost or buried for the moment.

And lets not make light of Nick's current psyche. He seems to have elevated the idea that he had to camouflage himself with walker blood into some sort of spiritual state. Where he loses himself and considers himself akin to the walkers. Like many kids he also thinks he's indestructible/invincible, but with one of his statements to Madison, I think he's riding that feeling to the extreme.

#99 EvilDeadJ, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
  20. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

8.5/10, for a mid season finale this lacked a lot in the drama department. They really missed a trick with the whole villa going up in flames - why did they skip a huge chunk of time?! Now that would have brought the drama and really left Fear on a high note, ready for its return. Still rooting for Maddie as a protagonist, that trick with Celia was so well thought-out.