Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Shoot Noah in leg?

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by JEA13, Nov 16, 2014.

1. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Should Darryl have let Carol shoot Noah in leg? After everything they had been through, should he still have showed compassion? Just wondering what others think.

2. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

The poor kid was already limping. And had Carol shot him in the leg and left him under the bookshelf for that walker they would have never know the whereabouts of Beth. Unbeknownst to them they didn't know where Noah had just escaped from and that he had connections to Beth. So good for both side that Noah's life was spared.

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

She was gonna shoot him in the leg, alright. His upper leg. His upper-upper leg. Sometimes known as his back.

also, hell yes. Steal our guns? F*ck you!!! Lol.

4. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

Carol likes to shoot weak defenseless people.

5. sam12six

sam12six Member

After all they've dealt with, I don't get this, "He's just a scared kid. We'll get other weapons.", bullshit.

I'd have been sitting on the bookshelf putting out my cigarette on his cornea (well, I wouldn't because a few minutes earlier I'd have been high-fiving Carol for hitting a running target in the back of the head with a pistol).

6. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Jack Traven would have shot him in the leg.

7. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Noah could have shot Darryl and Carol, so he did spare them but he put them at risk by stealing their weapons and siccing the tent walkers on them. Carol could have killed Noah so shooting him in leg would have spared Noah's life while putting him at risk. Tit for tat?

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Noah stole their weapons and set walkers on them… real defenceless.

9. tink

tink Well-Known Member

He didn't look that different in age to Gareth, and we all know how that turned out. But still, it was a lesson on the story of Carol, because if they'd have shot him, they most likely would never have known where Beth was.

10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Letting him get away wasn't realistically a logical option, it just happened to work out really really well.

11. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

No doubt. She was going to drop him like Daryl drops a squirrel.

12. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Clean shot to the head is what he deserved, but that wouldn't help this already very weak storyline advance so we can get it over with so of course it's a good thing she didn't.

13. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I would've killed him. I don't agree with preying on people for survival but I do agree with killing those that try and prey on you.

14. The_Not_So_Dead

I think it's a grey area.
    Would Darryl and Carol have done the same if they were wandering alone unarmed?

You could say that Noah could've just shot them, take their weapons and be done with it. But he didn't. He did sick/sikk(?) Walkers on them, but he let them keep their knives. So this shows us what kind of guy he is. A reasonable "good" guy (for ZA standards).

15. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

It can be argued that he didn't know for sure that they had knives. I would have to watch again to see if knives were visible. Too many variables when it comes to releasing walkers on someone to justify it as being reasonable. What would have been reasonable would to have left him with the crossbow and held them in his sights until he had time to have rounded the corner. He would have still gotten away just the same and wouldn't have risked killing them by Walker

16. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I may be wrong but I believe sic is a correct spelling for sending a dog at someone. But you may be right. Since we are talking about walkers , sick may be more appropriate.

17. Walker Caravan

When she brandished I thought she was going for the leg. I think Daryl was more perceptive than me if he thought she was going to pop him a lil higher.

Tactically wrong, morally questionable, strategically wrong. They went there to scope the hospital and met a living person in that same building... surely he Must know Something about the hospital. Needed for questioning.

Leg shot he can still shoot back. Just realized... kids a good shot with the crossbow...

18. The_Not_So_Dead

Carol's knife was very visible; she keeps it at the front. Just like she told Lizzie.

Didn't see Daryl's knife, but if I remember correctly he keeps it, also visible at his side.

I did not justify him releasing Walkers at them, but it was quick solution for him to keep D&C occupied. If he just kept them in sight while he rounded the corner, they would be on him like flies on honey. Noah doesn't know them, for all he knows they would maim and kill him. + He can't run that fast (I didn't really see it, but I take it he still limps from his fall down the elevator shaft).

No other option than maybe tying them up, but that would be a slow-death-sentance. Or making them go back through the door and put something against it, but that could still be a slow-death-sentance. But tbh I'm not that good thinking on my feet.

19. The_Not_So_Dead

Thanks! The fact that English is not my "first" language sometimes shines through.
    BTW I thought sic was sometimes used when talking about humans too (like hired guns or something).

20. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

First she would have shot him in the leg, then a quick knife in the ear.