Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Should Amy not have been killed?

Discussion in 'Episode 104 - Vatos' started by WalkerBait, Aug 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. WalkerBait

WalkerBait Member

For me, Amy's death will always be a stand-out moment from season one but I don't think we got to see enough of her. I would have liked to have seen more of her relationship with Andrea because apart from the moment at the start of the episode where they are in the boat, we don't really see much of them together.

As much as I like Andrea, and I know some won't agree with that, I think she would be a better character if not for all the moping around after Amy's death. The Andrea we see on screen is different from what we see in the comics but now that Michonne has arrived, I think we'll see a stronger, better side to her... a side that could have been portrayed a long time ago if Amy was still around. I would have loved to have seen the two sisters defending themselves from a bunch of walkers. It would have been epic!

Does anyone agree?

2. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Well Amy's death is important to the evolution of Andrea's character if she never died Andrea would be just another boring background character.

3. Z_Splatter

Z_Splatter Member

I think they should have kept Amy. For one, she was the hottest character on the show :zombies_blush: I know they never would have, but I would have rather seen Andrea killed and let Amy's character take on her role.

4. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

I've never expect her death so fast. But that also changed Andrea. She has become stronger because of Amy.

5. Pinkerton

Pinkerton New Member

Looking back after the finale of Season 3, I think the group would have been better off if Andrea was the one who died instead of Amy.

6. Geek Walker

Geek Walker Member

Her death was important to Andrea's character, and my happiness. She was annoying, which made Andrea annoying.

7. Well Walker

Well Walker Member

Amy's death was necessary. Her death made Andrea go into the well of despair. She came close to suicide in the season 1 finale. She only left the CDC because Dale stayed and she didn't want him to die. Without Amy's death the future dynamics of Andrea's relationship with Dale wouldn't have been the same. Amy's death was the main driving force behind Andrea and the way she acted for the next season.