Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Should have left them in the pit!

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Zombie Baby, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Zombie Baby

Zombie Baby New Member

Love the show! But, stupid to let the zombies out of the pit. Throw dynamite in there and pick of the rest with guns. Target practice for the little ones. Releasing them was not thought out!

2. RoboLives

RoboLives Member

They didn't release them. That truck blocking the exit fell into the pit and gave them a way out.

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

They should have used a really big pendulum.

4. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

On a more interesting topic...is that side boob I see on Maggie?

5. Molsonian

Molsonian New Member

Dynamite would have been good idea, I'm sure they just forgot they had a huge stock pile back at ASZ, where they kept their helium.

6. Zombie Baby

Zombie Baby New Member

Ah! True, the truck did give way during the dry run. But they could have spent the time they had before on re-securing the barriers and bombing the pit.

#6 Zombie Baby, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  7. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I'm pretty confident this idea would of worked if they still had Hershels infinite ammo Shotty.

8. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

It would only work if Hershel was using the gun. It's all part of the magic of Christmas.

9. Jag

Jag Well-Known Member

Seriously some one made yet ANOTHER thread about this...?

10. Prophecy

Prophecy Member

As I said in a previous post, why do so many people assume everyone can magically pull infinite amounts of explosives out of their rear ends? They are in a survival state and even their ammunition is becoming scarce.

Alexandria hasn't stockpiled for any sort of situation like this because they haven't faced anything. I'm sure they have a few explosives but no where near enough to even make a dent in a herd that size.

Why not use gas? Would you really want to waste all your valuable fuel you use to drive around? And secondly, fire is only semi-efficient because theres a good chance it won't destroy the brain of the walker.

The bottomline is the group doesn't have nearly enough explosives, ammunition or gasoline to do any sort of damage to a herd that size, so leading them in the opposite direction was their only option.

The best alternative route I've heard is to gather everyone and open up a small stream and dispatch them in groups as a time, and have people take shifts if they get tired. Which would of worked but the truck was on the verge of collapsing (which it did), so time was also against them.

11. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah that would have been a great idea for sure. Flawless, even.

#11 ltomlinson31, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  12. Gaycandybacon

Michonne should of kept his head so she could rub it when she needs good luck.

13. BetterAngel

BetterAngel Active Member

Let's not forget that a huge explosion would draw even more walkers, which is something that they probably want to avoid...

14. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

They were going to, but Rick said "Nevermore".

15. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

It's just like the ammo...it never ends.

16. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I am betting there is an explosive stockpile at the quarry,they mine quarries with explosives and huge machinery.
    Even as strange as that might seem it has got to be a better idea than letting them all out no matter the rest of that plan?

17. Heriot of Fire

nah they should've just filled the whole thing with concrete. Cement shoes for everyone. They'd still make enough noise to draw more zombies the group could then trap in concrete again in a couple of years.

Maybe they could breed zombies who only eat dead meat and send them down there.

Or simply draw them into the spaceshuttle and launch them into space.

18. Zombie Baby

Zombie Baby New Member

Whether it's dynamite, bullets or gasoline, the point is that they should have reinforced the barriers and dealt with the zombies or most of them in the pit. Easier to fire on a contained target. Whatever ones were left after bombing, gas, etc. would be target practice for everyone. Each person in Alexandria could have gone out and shot say 20 walkers a day. Eventually it would have been done.

19. Gaycandybacon

Bob and Natallie Miller should lead the target practice for all of residents of Alexandria. Bob was a tough sob back in the day, and I'm shocked he hasn't taken over Alexandria from Rick/Deanna yet.

20. Zombie Baby

Zombie Baby New Member

Seriously some one made yet ANOTHER comment about the many threads on this ....?