Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Should Judith Grimes Die?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by ShaneFan946, Apr 26, 2012.

?

Should Judith Die

1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    44.8%
  2. No

30 vote(s)
    34.5%
  3. Doesnt matter/Unsure

18 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. ShaneFan946

ShaneFan946 Active Member

Well should Judith die at the prison?

Shane & lori's baby....I'm debating this in my mind.....part of me wants her to live because i mean come on my dream in life is having a kid and i love kids...but the other part of me is saying it would be very unrealistic AND it would be annoying! I mean changing diapers, crying, baby drama....ect. just something I don't really want to see on TWD for very long....

So in short I think judith should die early after her appearance..

2. zomga

zomga Member

If she dies it will harden Rick's character even further.

3. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, if they kinda follow the comics, then that will happen. She didn't make it very long....

4. ForceReaper

ForceReaper Member

I think Lori's death would be a favor for everyone.

5. ShaneFan946

Lori has nothing to do with this

6. Voncroy

Voncroy Member

I will be very surprised if they kill a baby in the TV series...

7. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Actually....she has EVERYTHING to do with this. Do you know how the baby dies in the comic?....

8. ShaneFan946

yeah. still im asking if judith should die. again lori has nothing to do with this. the show is different from the comics you know that right?

9. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Yeah, I know some minor things are different. But to say Lori has nothing to do with Judith's death at this point is just wrong. We obviously don't know how it will play out in the tv series at this point, so we look to the blueprint of the series to get an idea - The comics.

So again, Lori has EVERYTHING to do with the baby's death. It's all there in the comic.

10. ShaneFan946

the deaths in the tv show have been 100% different all of them

otis, patricia, shane, dale have all been 100% different. again judith can die without lori dieing and vice versa

so again, lori has NOTHING to do with the question i asked in the poll. so stop hijacking the threat this isnt about lori at all

#10 ShaneFan946, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  11. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

100% different? I think your percentage calculations are a bit off.

Nothing is being hijacked. Everything discussed within this thread fits with the question in the OP. You asked about the baby's possible death because she dies in the comic. When she dies in the comic, Lori is a big part of it. Perfectly related. You don't need to get an attitude about it.

12. ShaneFan946

this is not about lori, this is not about the comics.... this is about judith and the tv show and if i'm not mistaken EVERY single death has been completely different soo far between the tv show and comics....

question: should judith die?
    answer: yes, no, unsure

i dont see anything about lori there and i can tell before long this is going to become a "lori sucks" thread and we already have enough of those. this is about JUDITH and not about lori lol.....they arent attached and their fates are not intertwined.....if one dies the other can live...

but again not talking about lori at all, just talking about judith. lori has nothing to do with this topic

13. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

Every single death in the TV series has not been different from the comics. Go back and check.

Again, we know of the baby possibly being born because of the comic. We know of her death....because of the comic. In the comic, her death coincides with Lori's. Both are perfectly relatable topics of conversation. Threads evolve and discussion goes into different areas. There is no purpose in a thread for people to simply say "yes" or "no".

Time to move on and allow the conversation to continue without any further unnecessary arguments and outbursts....

14. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

Don't know why you are freaking out about an unnamed baby, that likely will never be born...that's my prediction.

15. ShaneFan946

no ones freaking out. just tired of seeing "i hate lori" threads and this one was turning into that

16. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

No shit. And if you don't want answers to questions you might not like...then don't ask questions.

17. ShaneFan946

guess you didnt read my post.....and no this question has nothing to do with loris death/not death. just do you think judith will die. yes no maybe not people saying

"loirs death is gona be favorite for everyone"

wtf that has nothing to do with the question at hand. will judith die. not "we all hate lori" thread we have tons of those already

18. Peanut Q. Public

actually....

anyway. i don't think the question is really relevant. and i don't think Judith will be in the show. remember Carl asking "if its a girl can we call her Sophia?" that leads me to believe that it will either be a boy or a girl named Sophia. that said. if they're not naming her Judith, i think she'll survive. that also makes me think Lori will survive. that or Lori will die while pregnant and she will never exist long enough to have a name. that's the one i'm hoping for.

while i understand your point about this thread not being about Lori, you have to understand that as Lori's unborn child, its already about her. so when you ask a question like this, you can't be surprised when Lori comes into the discussion.

19. ShaneFan946

no. jim was being taken to the CDC and couldnt end the trip he died way differently. as for the horse...it distracted the zombies soo rick could get out of the tank....both different from the comics

no its not that i dont want lori in the discussion....i just dont want "oh yeah cant wait for loris death" or "oh that dumb cheating whore slut bitch is gona die yeah"

just want the focus to be on judith/unborn baby......you can talk about lori....but just no circle jerk about lori cause we have a bunch of lori killing circle jerk threads already on here. 3rd time ive said this

i dont think its too much to ask by just asking for this to not become an anti-lori circle jerk threat...

#19 ShaneFan946, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  20. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

...again....