Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Should Judith Grimes Die?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Spoilers' started by ShaneFan946, Apr 26, 2012.

?

Should Judith Die

1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    44.8%
  2. No

30 vote(s)
    34.5%
  3. Doesnt matter/Unsure

18 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

Both Lori and Judith will die while Lori's giving birth. Neither one will survive long enough.

2. LeslyErin86

LeslyErin86 Member

Maybe... you sound pretty sure about this tho..

3. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

It's possible, but I doubt it. It's too neat and clean. Not enough of a shock for the audience. If they do indeed kill off Lori and/or the baby sometime soon, it's going to be a big and shocking event. In which case, the comic version of things would prove very shocking for non-comic fans, so they may just stick to it.

4. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I kinda think Lori will die this season.

5. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

I don't think the show has the balls to kill Judith the way the comic did. I'm sticking with Judith dying in childbirth and Lori dying the way she did in the comic.

6. LeslyErin86

LeslyErin86 Member

The Walking Dead is on AMC, not ABC... I think they might do it. It may not be super brutal or gory... but I definitely wouldnt put it past them. The reason AMC is the channel that picked up this series is so they could show this type of stuff that other channels could not.

7. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

You don't even see Judith die in the comics. Lori gets pegged and then that's it. You just are left to assume.

8. rabscuttle1

I understand that but I still don't think they'll do it.

9. LeslyErin86

LeslyErin86 Member

I know... I've read them all. Thats what I'm saying is they could do it in a way thats not super gory or brutal, like show her get shot from a distance, running with the baby in her hands. Maybe the baby didnt die then, but the others couldnt go back for her, or they would have all be shot as well. So who really does know what happened to the baby, but we can only hope the baby got shot with mommy & died instantly. Hopefully in the head too, cuz if not, there was a little baby walker crawling around. haha. Mabye when Lori came back as a walker she still carried the baby walker around like that girl & her doll. Then, she fed baby judith like momma birds feed their babies. hahaaa ok I'm done ;)

10. LeslyErin86

LeslyErin86 Member

still dont think they will kill the baby or kill the baby the way it happened in the comics?

11. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

I dunno, man. Of course the comics are usually over the top with gore, but I always thought there was a good portion of that baby missing....

[​IMG]

12. rabscuttle1

I don't think they'll kill the baby the same way it happened in the comics.

I agree. And even if the baby wasn't hit, Lori falling on her would have crushed her.

#72 rabscuttle1, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  13. Eat ALL the Cheese!

I voted unsure, but I don't think it matters. Lori is bound to die, and if she dies Judith dies. Otherwise, who is going to breastfeed that baby? You could argue that all they'd had to do is scout for baby formula, but that seems like a huge hindrance.

However, for a very long time I've felt that they could solve the Chandler Riggs growing up too fast for his character problem by killing Lori and Carl, and keeping Judith alive. That way, Rick would still have a will to live and the show could move at a slower pace (like in the comics) because they would just have to hire random babies every couple of episodes. Andrea could adopt the baby like she adopted Ben and Billy and it would serve as a nice giveaway to Rick/Andrea in future seasons.

14. rabscuttle1

Wouldn't work. Carl is a huge part of TWD world and Judith and Lori's deaths play huge roles in Rick's character development. I know the show takes different paths then the comic from time to time, but killing Carl would be way too big of a change. Carl has a death pass just like Rick. At least for a long while.

15. Chreees

Chreees Member

I totally agree. Plus, I think that if she stays alive for very long, it'll just hold the story up and take away from its grimness. Not a good thing when it comes to The Walking Dead.

16. rabscuttle1

I agree.

17. superman11

superman11 Member

i think Judith will die during child birth, and this will start to bring Rick and Lori closer, eventually leading to Lori dying sometime soon after during this season. I dont see them having a baby on TWD set, atleast for a while, and they'll probably stay away from having the baby killed. And there was also a clip of Lori running without a belly, so she wont die during giving birth.

18. TheVacantThrone

So, Judith lived!

Also, Amy's death was indentical to the comic, 'Just going to the R.V', turns around to say something, gets bitten and dies. What happens after doesn't matter.

Jim's also, he's bit during the attack, discovered and chooses to be left against a tree to turn into a zombie, to re-join his family.

Both completely identical.

19. Sirflyzini

Sirflyzini New Member

Reading this thread months after it was started was alot of fun. Love the creative things people come up with.

20. Walker Rights

Walker Rights New Member

Carl having to kill Judith to save the group from her noise will be twisted.