Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Should Rick keep the uniform?

Discussion in 'Episode 205 - Chupacabra' started by RicksGal44, Nov 30, 2011.

1. RicksGal44

RicksGal44 Member

I was wondering if Rick should reconsider and continue to wear his uniform even though its not worth it anymore but still it represents that there is still some law left in the land and other survivors would see him and know he is not a threat but someone they could turn to and not hide from.

2. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

He should continue to wear it. Not because of what you said, but because he has no other clothes.lol
    Seriously, I agree with what you said. He's proud of who he is and he should let people know it.

3. Chreees

Chreees Member

I think it just further magnifies his role as a leader. So in that aspect, yes, he should continue wearing it.

But then again, it is the zombie apocalypse... hahaha.

4. Roman'sRevenge

Roman'sRevenge Active Member

He should continue to wear the uniform. That is who he is and it shows the leadership that he has and still shows that he is proud of who he is. That is an honorable man and that he still remains a LEO in all the craziness of the world that he and the group are living in.

5. bew1977

bew1977 Member

Other than nostalgia purposes, there isn't a reason to keep the uniform. Forcing laws that no longer apply does not make one a leader, just a loony idealist. The world has changed, those who don't change with it will end up food for their ideals.

6. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

I wouldn't throw it away entirely, and it doesn't matter on the farm, but I'd imagine that if 'bad guys' saw him in uniform, it might make him even more of a target for violence than if he were in civilian clothes. I know we're supposed to keep the comics seperate from the TV show now, but I have to say I don't remember this coming up in the comics, at least not in an important way.

7. EternalWreckage

EternalWreckage Active Member

^ That's exactly what I was thinking to. Yeah, civilians might look to him for safety because he's a sheriff, but I'd imagine some criminals or people who've had bad experiences with the law wouldn't be too happy if they encountered him in his uniform trying to enforce laws. And they could do whatever they wanted to him.

8. Jack.

Jack. Member

Yes i think he should keep the uniform. The uniform to Rick is like the crossbow to Daryl, it's his symbol.

9. bew1977

bew1977 Member

10. BrokenAngel

BrokenAngel Active Member

Yes he should keep the uniform. His uniform and hat is like superman's cape.

11. bew1977

bew1977 Member

Superman doesn't give his cape to his son... XD That hat is LONG claimed by Carl. Very few things should pry that hat off his head.

12. RicksGal44

RicksGal44 Member

He just seems to plain without it. But thanks for your opinions. :)

13. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

If for no other reason than its kind of nice eye candy... men in uniform... yes.