Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sick of families - let's see mean guys

Discussion in 'Episode 202 - We All Fall Down' started by Rickshair, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Rickshair

Rickshair Member

Sorry but I rated this episode just 4/10, It was dreary. Too many family members.

Moms, dads, kids, kids, kids and more kids.

Where are the killers? The bandits? the mean guys who'd kill for food???

This is what we wanna see. No more family drama!

2. batongal

batongal Active Member

Have to remember this is still the start of the apocalypse things or rather people haven't gone full blown psycho yet. Travis & Madison remind me of how Rick was at the start of the ZA. All hangin' on to their humanity and what not. Should get interesting when they start to go down. Wonder which one will fall in the abyss first.

3. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

"This is what we wanna see."

No, that is what you want to see. It's pretty early in the apocalypse, early in TWD itself they didn't meet many bad guys either.

4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Yeah, just what this show needs....Fake, Phony looking Bullshit Mean Guys just like TWD.

5. Steppin' Razor

Right, it's still pretty early on, I'm sure food isn't too hard to come by yet. It seems like at this point in the apocalypse most people are just trying to get away somewhere safe and get their families and whatever group they're with situated, ya know? People are still clinging to the old ways, because that's all they know, it hasn't gotten to the point yet where there are NO RULES, I think a lot of people are still kind of optimistic about other people and helping each other out, and all the weaker and softer people out there haven't been picked off yet. Yet.

Now that I think of it though, I wonder what Negan is up to at this point in time?

#5 Steppin' Razor, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Walking dead was full of families at the beginning too. Carol's family, rick and his family, andrea and her sister, that mexican family, etc. that's how you are gonna flee with initially.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

yeah, let's rush the plot and have all the mean guys attack before we develop our character's enough to really care.

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I guess the bad men, in the military didn't count. I guess when they went around, killing non infected people, outside the fence, just wasn't "mean/bad guy" enough, for some folks.
    Well, don't get the panties in a bundle, just yet. I'm sure, whoever shot up that boat and killed all those people, will show up, soon enough.

9. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I don't know when bad men are coming but I know Charlie is going to join the cast in next episode and she is not a bad guy.

And if you look at FTWD wiki and imdb, you see a few another guys are coming too. One guy named Carlos is described as:

I am not sure if the show is moving in this direction. Maybe this ''Travis having Maori belief/heritage'' is not an exception but a plot to be developed further?

10. leonard_tepper

I remember watching the first season and being confused on who is whose daughter/son or this parent is a step-parent, but the blood parent of so and so. Basically, way to many family members and no body on the show was that memorable to care for their relation.

11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

How the hell can anyone get confused?? There are only 3 kids- 3, That's it.

Count them........1......2.....3.........

12. leonard_tepper

I can think of 5 or 6 of them. About 10 parents on the show. Lots of Latino women, white people...Needs more sexy people.

13. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

all the women folk are attractive, especially when you add the whole ZA factor. I'd hit any of them without a doubt. Well any aside from Mrs Salazar (RIP).

*White folk make up less than 50% of the main cast and with Charlie joining, that percent will drop even further.

14. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

It just started, people won't go apeshit. Yet.

15. juju444

juju444 New Member

Be careful what you wish for...

I'm sure it won't be long before they encounter a Shane-type, a Governor-type, someone like Joe/Claimers, the Termites, the Wolves, etc. But I don't know if there will be a Negan-type.....Negan is like the Highlander--there can be only one!

16. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Lol you think that's bad, It took me 3 episodes of GOT before I realized two of the characters was not infact the same guy. (John Snow and Rob snow)