Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Siddiq/Dante

Discussion in 'Episode 1007 - Open Your Eyes' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

The territory where Eugene and Rosita were first discovered, then where Jesus was killed.

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Well, I say that is a bit of overkill. How can someone know not to enter someone if they do not even know it exists? The Whisperers are the aggressor.

It is like having laws but not telling what they want to stop you from doing.

4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

You’re absolutely right, however the whisperers are not known for being reasonable people. They also insist that all communities who try to survive in the old world ways are bound to fall, so they go round to prove this point by poisoning their water supply, killing their people and crashing their walls. Overkill much?

• Like Like x 1
  5. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

I liked your post but I disagree.

I don't believe the Whisperers poison communities water without provocation to "prove a point".

I genuinely believe Alpha is psychotic etc same as Negan BUT I feel they still have a code they live by which is mainly their word although Alpha's word is not as absolute as Negan's.

The Whisperers are poisoning ASZ water because they crossed the border, not because Alpha felt like doing it to prove a point. She told them as long as they don't cross their borders there would be no actions taken against them and that was true.

6. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Respectfully, I disagree too. :);)

I know this is what she SAID but what's the actual history of the conflict? The first time Rosita and Eugene came across them, the Whisperers were immediately after them, trying to kill them. Rosita and Eugene barely escaped. There was no negotiation about borders. Then the next encounter ended up by the Whisperers attacking our people and killing Jesus. Only after that our people captured Lydia and then things started escalating. There was never any negotiation on borders. The Whisperers walked into a free land and claimed it their own and told the others to keep out, cutting off trade routes between the Kingdom and Alexandria. It was a purposeful first step sabotaging the communities. This is Alpha's gameplay. Lydia said so much, "I saw her do this before". Also, she seemed to let them off the last time for the boundary crossing, and then came the water, the tree and the waves of walkers. It's all been part of her strategy. She set the border up in a way that it was impossible for the communities to stick to them under all circumstances. From the moment they arrived in the area, I believe Alpha's plan to destroy the communities was set in motion.

She claims these communities are a joke and cannot hold up, but it's her who brings them down. Of course she has met her match this time. They don't know who they're screwing with, like Mr Grimes once said so poignantly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I agree. I lhink this was basically the plan all along. She sets up very restrictive borders, knowing lines will inevitably be crossed. She claimed that the punishment for the breaches was that the borders would be moved, and the borders were moved. However, Dante has been at ASZ with orders to sabotage things even BEFORE the border crossings happened. She sent him while he was still new to the whisperers, not long after the barn scene. And as seen in the first few minutes of 1008, part of his initial orders from Alpha when he was sent there was

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

When the captured whisperer told Carol that Alpha saved him...etc, I thought back to the time when Rosita and Eugene first encountered them. I thought, maybe, the purpose of the whisperers chasing after Rosita and Eugene was because they wished to first scare them and then came out to 'save' them in order to convert them. But then I recall Rosita and Eugene heard one of the whisperer whispered to another, ''dont let them get away''. This means, the whisperers were really trying to eliminate without any mercy or asking questions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WillyJakkz

WillyJakkz Active Member

And why were the Whisperers trying to kill Eugene and Rosita?

Because they trespassed into their claimed territory. Regardless if Eugene and Rosita were unaware it was their territory or not, once crossed they were seen as a potential threat who could discover their group so they were trying to eliminate them.

This is the same argument Shane made at Herschel's farm when they captured Randy. If you let Randy free he could tell his group of your groups whereabouts, come back and kill then raid your groups supplies.

Same principle. If Rosita and Eugene had made out there was a nearby group that disguises themselves as walkers, goes back and relays that information to their group what do you think would happen? Said group would likely rally to eliminate the other group.

Also of course negotiations came after, Alpha's daughter was taken hostage, what would you expect her to do? And even then she said there will be no conflict and what did the group do, take the baby lol

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Overkill indeed, their methods are very unnatural for someone whining about natures ways so much. Like old space debri from an old USSR satelite...come on! I wonder how Negans "Empire" would have handled it, easily I imagine since he got 2 freaking heavy machine guns. 50. cal right?