Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sign near the Cinema

Discussion in 'Episode 911 - Bounty' started by Blueman, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

When Carol and Ezekiel left the cinema, this sign came into the camera.
    What theory do you have for this symbol?
    It does not look like it was drawn by the whisperers as they are nomadic and seem to prefer to live in the fields rather than in urban setting. Or, could this be drawn by another group similar to what the Wolves did. But this will be just a repeat.
    https://imgur.com/a/UB1uK4i

2. Esheel31

Esheel31 New Member

It was Morgan.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

It's very strange. Maybe not, because of their "we are animals" tenet, but I should think there would be a place where they could sleep or where injured Whisperers and new mothers could take shelter. But I would think the other Whisperers would know where such a refuge was. (Psst, go to the bank at 5th and Elm and knock a certain pattern.) So they wouldn't want to draw attention to it with a sign. Or maybe they would because they would have multiple safety shelters in their territory? I am really mystified.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Maybe it has to do with the people who X’d Michonne and Daryl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That's the point so far. We only know about the group from what Lydia said and to a lesser extent Alpha herself but It sounded like they don't care for group members that need extra help or make noise or can't roam with the walker groups, etc. Lydia was so surprised that Hilltop had a doctor for instance. I'm sure we're gonna learn more but the way they live their lives seems at this point in time like the very antithesis to how humans would conduct themselves in a group that set up a base camp, especially if you didn't want to draw attention to yourself and keep up with the herds. I guess we'll have to wait and see what life among the Whisperers is really like in the next episode.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Esheel31

Esheel31 New Member

I was joking.
    I think it looks like a headless stick man.
    Foreshadowing?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think the idea of a Whisperer refuge is unlikely as they are a group that does not seem to 'enjoy' the safety of a building. I mean, it is hard for me to imagine a Whisperer would say, ''hey, I am going to take a break from wearing this walker skin mask and stay and sleep in a safe house.'' It looks like they have fully embraced the lifestyle of living among the dead.

Anyway, maybe it is not a symbol of a Whisperer's shelter. Maybe it is a warning. Usually the colour red of a sign means danger or warning. I come up with this theory:- it is a symbol of decapitation, warning any intruder will be decapitated. See my drawing ( https://imgur.com/a/HH6kg3l ). The absence of a (black) head of a body. The sign, sort of, marks the boundary of their territory.
    If this theory is good, then Ezekiel, Carol, Jerry and the rest of that group have trespassed and foreshadows 'conflict' (and even some deaths of the Kingdom group)?

#7 Blueman, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Esheel31

Esheel31 New Member

Good read.
    Thanks.

10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I agree with all of that. But, being human, they have to sleep. I wonder how they do it? And there are a lot of them.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I'm thinking Whisperer territory...and when they find that Kingdom slaughtered their pets in the cinema...things are gon get uglyyy

• Like Like x 1
  12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That's true alright, they gotta sleep. Maybe they do it in shifts. Some people sleep, eat if there's food while others mill around the herds keeping them away. Pit stops are probably temporary, out in the woods or other places that provide natural covering and miserable. I would think it would grow old fast.

• Like Like x 2