Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Simon's in TROUBLE!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 810 - The Lost and the Plunderers' started by Daryl Rocks, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

He did exactly what Negan told him not to do. Maybe he will pass it off as Rick's fault. IF they go there and find them all gone, then what? This should be interesting. Simon may meet Lucille for disobeying Negan!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Simon's Spotify playlist "Trouble"

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Simon kept looking at Gary pretty intensely. In the truck on the way back to the Sanctuary after killing the garbage pail kids Simon looked over at him 2 or 3 times. Then after he lied to Negan, Simon again looked over at Gary as if to analyse him a bit. I'm wondering if Simon is afraid that Gary will tell Negan what went down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I can see that happening.

Not sure if Gary would be telling Negan due to a strong allegiance to Negan or born of fear for what Negan might do to him if he found out he was either (1) keeping a secret from Negan or (2) siding with Simon's take on how things should move forward.

There is a lot of story here to work with. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that Rick might be the one to let negan know about Simons deed without ever realizing of course what he is doing.....or care for that matter.

When we see them talking on the Radios next I bet he says something about the Savior Scorched Earth deal on the Trash and then negan will know what really went down.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Active Member

I thought Rick was going to say something when he was talking to Negan at the end...

... and I don’t know wtf Simon was thinking, especially knowing what Negan is capable of and how he doesn’t hesitate to make examples of people... things are unraveling for the Saviors but I think Negan still has enough loyal followers that no one would stand up for Simon if he decided to Lucille him... and Ive kinda grown to love-hate Simon’s character so I hope he doesn’t get himself killed :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I don't think any of them want Negan as a leader. They all try not to tick the psycho off. I was surprised Simon actually answered Negan's questions about what was on his mind.

I am guessing Simon is prepared to take over control from Negan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Negan looked suspicious as soon as he saw Simon and like he was going to start busting his chops but then Ricky-boy called. I am not going to be surprised if the next ep shows some time jump thing where Negan was told what happened before Simon arrived back.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing. Rick was going to say something about seeing what he did at the junkyard and Negan would give Simon a look.

11. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Is Simon feeling any remorse?

12. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

THERE IS REMORSE YOU SON OF A BITCH *slaps Negan*

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Reina

Reina Active Member

If they'd all just work together they'd get much more accomplished. Negan would have to act right though.

14. PalmettoG27

PalmettoG27 Member

This apparently isn’t the first group that Simon massacred. You have that incident here he killed the last surviving member of that one group shortly before they ambushed Rick’s group for the first time. And I bet we will find out that Simon was the head Savior that killed all the males from Ocean Side.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lindigo

I was rewatching the episode and suddenly thinking he killed all of the men in the group that is now Oceanside, too, but I don't remember the other group where he killed a last surviving member. Can you add anything that would jog my memory?

Simon is getting scarier and scarier.

I like it.

16. Lindigo

I kept thinking it was too unbelievable that Negan would enslave people and they wouldn't fight back. Now it makes sense how Negan has survived this far. Simon has been clearing out the enemies Negan is too arrogant to realize would kill him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mmmbert

mmmbert Active Member

I think it is probably the guy that Simon painted an "A" (I think) on when they first confronted Rick and then hung him from the bridge later.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OggleBox

OggleBox New Member

Simon's been a very naughty boy.

I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble, afterall what's a few unauthorised massacres between friends, right? Right?!

#PrayforSimon

• Funny Funny x 2