Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Simple reason Daryl is not dead...

Discussion in 'Episode 615 - East' started by Kyle Wheeler, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

i seem to have angered it! Running away now, my job here is done :p

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Watching you run away made everything all better. :)

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Ah so you're basing it on sim days then =]

4. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Please.....Why don't you guys stop sexting pics of your girly parts already and develop an original thought on your own.

5. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Here's an idea..............why don't you stop posting in this cucking thread if it bothers you so much? Oh that's right because you crave attention.

6. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

I don't think Daryl is dead but I have a feeling Negan will find out it was him who blew up that biker crew so he will get the bat. I can't see Daryl using his signature crossbow for a while after a shoulder gunshot so it might be his time

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Bargaining is a healthy DABDA stage....

Perhaps no one can better get us through this than Amy Castle, and her cuppy cakes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlztzT4l6Ig

#47 Neuropyramidal, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
  8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Of course he is, he's very thorough, no one has ever accused [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION] of doing things half way.

9. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Derle and Merle are playing this on the piano in heaven wearing all white, it brings tears to my eyes :'")

10. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

If anything I think that Negan would rather have Daryl suffer emotionally and would want to break him. If he wanted to exact revenge or hurt the group from a logistics or strength standpoint, he'd just kill Rick and be done with it

11. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

This has been a very funny thread to read! You people have brightened my morning before work!
    On a serious (ish) note, I agree with an above poster who said daryl (if he lives) won't be able to use the crossbow even if he did somehow get it back due to the shoulder injury, so maybe that's how dwight will always be seen wielding the crossbow as in the comics?

12. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Don't worry guys, Daryl will be back singing with Beth in season 7. :Grin:

13. Mike1989

Mike1989 New Member

Having watched the end of the last episode I am not convinced that Daryl is dead. It doesn't look good because when you look where Dwight was aiming it looks like he's shot Daryl in the shoulder or upper chest region. Could he survive that gun shot? Yes, with the right medical treatment. But would the Saviors want to provide that? Not really. So that puts him in a bad position if he has been shot because he won't receive adequate medical attention and may only get a reprieve until the finale.

Could someone turn up and save them? Possibly. It won't be Rick and co because they don't know where they are at this time. So unless another group finds them and saves them (eg Hilltop, Kingdom), or Carol happens upon them and goes down in a blaze of glory to save her friends (I doubt even Carol could take them all down), then it is looking pretty ominous for the characters currently captured by Dwight. At least one of them is not going to make it out of the finale unless some spectacular rescue happens, and after the Saviors getting their backsides kicked the last couple of times, I think this is going to be their time to get payback rather than Darryl getting the payback he desire.

It would be a shame if Darryl has been killed in this fashion, but if they have, it is a bold decision by the writers.

14. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

He's not dead; not yet anyway. He's "all right," which would seem to suggest a shoulder or arm shot—just enough to incapacitate him. A lot of blood spatter in the camera for that kind of an injury, but that was superimposed on the shot for our benefit, so we'd know Daryl was indeed shot. As fas Negan's victim, if he uses the eenie-meenie method, it could be anyone. If he uses the retribution for slaughtering his people method, it ought to be Daryl. Daryl took out more of Negan's men than anyone else and Dwight likely knows this.

15. jackson04

jackson04 Active Member

Daryl didn't die, but he is going to die. I 100% guarantee that ;)

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Haha, as if Dwight has the brain capacity for that. or the skill. Pathetic sod character.

We all know that he miss fired on Daryls shoulder, and the bloodsplatter shows that it went through, so its probably just a shoulder hit or a grace.

17. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Another reason why Negan is to riduculous for tv. "Eenie meenie" songs to pick who he kills? Jeebus.

18. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

He's a music lover.

He enjoyed the rendition of 'you are my sunshine' even more in the comics.

If he follows the general rules of eenie meenie then even if they don't show who dies we should be able to work it out.
    Because rules are rules

19. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I am not sure I can take that seriously on the show. It works in comics, cause they are so over the top often. But he probably end up like some kind of Joker-Deadpool villian in a tv-series that try to be serious about things and give pointers towards humanity dark sides when society collapses.

20. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I watched Emily Kinney on 'Arrow' last night. Her character controlled robotic bees. So anytime she said a word that started with B, she elongated the "bee" sound. It reminded me of Julie Newmar as Catwoman saying "prrrrrrfect".

I gather that that show is based on a comic. Still, some things don't translate well to TV.

Sidenote: EK does "crazy" pretty well.