Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[PC] Small Clan Looking to Expand.

Discussion in 'Z1: Battle Royale Clans and Groups' started by XxGatorsGattxX, Apr 5, 2015.

1. XxGatorsGattxX

XxGatorsGattxX New Member

Hey Guys. We are a small clan of experienced players. We like to resource gather build bases and go down to PV and have some fun. We have been doing great with just a few people but we seem to have an invasion of korean people on our server that is quickly taking(hacking) over. We know were their bases are. We have or can have the resources to blow their base off the map. We don't have enough people to do it tho.
    Also anyone who joins will have a high ranking spot in a team of people that is capable of building several large bases per day. We had 2 deck foundations fully built out in half a day after player wipe. We have no shortage a vehicles with gas as we already have an unlimited supply of ethonal.

If your are interested in waging war against a group that is trying to put a strangle hold on our server we would love to have you. You must be over 18 and willing to use teamspeak. Just PM with your details or post them here. I will reveal the server we are on after I talk with you.

2. Vladimir H1Z1

Vladimir H1Z1 New Member

CAN i Join your clan? Im in solace channel im 18 yrs old.

3. Vladimir H1Z1

Vladimir H1Z1 New Member

LOOKING FOR CLAN in SOLACE CHANNEL , we are 3 dudes, and we are experienced in exploring ,crafting things and in battle.

4. Ulam25

Ulam25 New Member

I am looking to join your clan

Me and 2-3 friends would love to join your clan if you would welcome us. We have never been in a clan, but have put in ~100 hours so far into the game. I would love to help you guys out. Let me know. My steam name is bigd25.

5. PBR1978

PBR1978 New Member

sounds like fun. I also have a small group of asians on our server that are making life living hell me and a buddy of mine..Would like to join also

6. Drakart

Drakart New Member

Looking to join

I would like to join up on the fight I been into online gaming for over 15yrs and never backed up from a fight

Steam name: willb1974

P.S looking forward to chatting

7. Valens

Valens New Member

I'd like to join - Valens13 on Steam. Check on out my bio on here

8. mrstorm

mrstorm New Member

Name: Jonny
    Location/Timezone: Australia
    Steam ID: mrstorm95
    Do you have a microphone: yes
    Teamspeak: I have my own server

9. bencombs1990

bencombs1990 New Member

we would like to take your whole group in, I am a representative of one of the largest clans on h1z1. we are looking to recruit for a short period of time to regain some lost members (around 5-10 people) please get in touch with us on steam if you are a mature team player. {not looking for kids or lone wolves}
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Zoo-Krew