Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Smoke on the Water-Fire in the Sky

Discussion in 'Episode 201 - Monster' started by drseth, Apr 17, 2016.

1. drseth

drseth New Member

Why does the yacht go and stop? Go and stop? Big yachts like this one, with autopilot and radar, set a course and moves along until it reaches its destination?

Why did the idiot boys jump overboard? Too bad Strand didn't pick up and leave. At least Johnny Depp's jacket got the blood washed off of it!!!

The marine VHF radio, which is the same brand as the one I have in my boat, requires a 12 volt connection and at least a 4 foot antenna, which gives it a range of 15-25 miles. The girls is walking around like it is an old Cell Bag phone. If they wanted it to be portable, they should have provided a Walkie-talkie, which has a 10 mile range. Strand, if he is half a captain, would have his VHF radio on and would have heard the conversation.

I keep thinking of the Deep Purple Song watching "Smoke on the Water". Strand would have not stopped anywhere near the wreckage.

The more I watch the stupid things that happen, the less likely I am to continue watching the upcoming episodes. Looking at the upside down boat, maybe there are zombie whales!!!