Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak Peek #1

Discussion in 'Episode 1007 - Open Your Eyes' started by Dnae, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Preview that was shown at the end of episode 1006

I have also included some screen caps

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Seems the illness has taken its first (?) victim
    [​IMG]

3. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Bringing their prisoner to the cell

NOTE: I changed the exposure and contrast from the video for these particular grabs
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

If the video is played at a lower speed it is possible to catch things that go by rather quickly. I find that I miss a bit in these trailers if I do not go back and watch at a slower speed. One of the next two grabs could have been missed if you happened to blink.....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Alpha seems to haunt more than just Siddiq

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am not getting a motherly vibe from this. I swear to all that is Rick Grimes if Carol is the cause/reason that Lydia is harmed I will lose my shite
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think Carol is up to? Is she giving up Lydia to Alpha? Surely Daryl would not allow this happen? And if that is the case Carol is jeopardizing not only her relationship with Daryl but also the lives of everyone in each of our communities!!

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

NOTE again I have lightened some of the grabs so it is easier to view

Aaron and Gamma meeting on the bridge. Notice the border line running across the bridge. (lightened)
    [​IMG]

Is Gamma handing a note over to Aaron? I would not think that Alpha has offered a note - she wants to use Gamma, "unbeknownst" to Aaron, for information, insight, etc. Is the note from Gamma? Does not appear that she is trying to covertly pass a message to Aaron for fear of being watched. Are am I completely off base and it is not a note?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

So during this grab we hear Carol tell Daryl "This is the only way. You know it"

Is she referring to having taken a whisperer as prisoner or is she referring to Lydia and that is somehow connected to them (Carol & Lydia) on horseback together????

OH and take note of her face and neck
    [​IMG]

7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Did Gamma miss her curfew? Was Alpha waiting up all night for Gamma's return?
    [​IMG]

Because in the next grab Gamma seems surprised. Does this grab of Gammas immediately follow the previous one above? Or is this a bait and switch and these two grabs happen at different times in the episode?
    [​IMG]

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The next grab is why I made mention of taking care to make note of Carols neck and face in the above screen grab. In the previous screen grab her neck does have a spot or two blood BUT not these growths!

Because in the below screen grab can someone tell me what the hell is on her neck and face? That was not there in earlier grabs. I get that this grab could be from the beginning of the episode but DAMN what the hell is on her?[​IMG]

Closer views (original lighting and changed exposure)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#8 Dnae, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

And last but not least by any stretch of the imagination, two more grabs of Gamma and Aaron

This first one appears to be when Gamma is leaving Aaron. Perhaps this is just prior to her returning to camp when she happens upon a waiting Alpha
    [​IMG]

Gamma? Not wearing her mask. Time spent thinking and pondering the direction of her life may not make Alpha a happy leader. Can't have her people thinking for themselves
    [​IMG]

#9 Dnae, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  10. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Thanks again, @Dnae! I can't wait! No idea what the hell is happening with Carol! That really doesn't look like just bits of walker grime, does it?
    I can't think of any scenario I would like Carol to take Lydia out on a ride other than to show her to the Whisperers from a distance?

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

12. Neuropyramidal

13. Neuropyramidal

14. Neuropyramidal

15. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

O
    Welp, I have my answer!