Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak Peek - Infected

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Tyler, Oct 13, 2013.

1. smilewolfy

smilewolfy Member

I wonder if Michonne gets attacked on her way back, since she turned around, and in the trailer for season 4 we see Amy holding Michonne as if she twisted her ankle or something

maybe Michonne is outside the fence, but no one is able to let her in, the horse gets attacked and eaten by walkers, but before that it jumps of and drops Michonne, and Maggie and Carl have to rush down to save her.

then that's why she's in a car in the trailer, that group of 4 is hunting down the governer, but she can't drive :p

2. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

In the trailer from the last episode, it shows Maggie, Carl, and Beth running towards the unknown (Michonne?). I hope Beth gets some action this season♪♫. From your avatar, i assume you're a fan of the lovely Beth as well?♪ (-^w^-)

3. smilewolfy

smilewolfy Member

ooh nice, i never noticed that :3 might be true~

and yep Beth is the best thing to happen to the walking dead since Lori's amazing parenting skills

4. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

I know right?♪ I watched the show mainly because of Beth♫
    And is that sarcasm about Lori, or do you really like her? lol. Because Lori is one of my favorite character back then lol♫
    And to prove to you that Beth is indeed running with Carl and Maggie to rescue Michonne, here is a pic of her♫:
    [​IMG]
    I know the picture is kinda blurry, but it is indeed Beth♪ I saw the trailer and it's 100% Beth running behind Carl and Maggie lol♫
    Btw, what's your opinion on the "new" Beth this season?♪

5. smilewolfy

smilewolfy Member

yay, Beth survives the attack :D I was kind of worried coz when Patrick was turning, they showed Beths cell open with the light on D:

hmmm it was a Joke since so many people hated her parenting skills, but I did like Lori though :3 she seemed really realistic to me~
    hmmm I think it's too early to give an opinion on the new Beth, i'm just glad she actually gets lines xD but, I don't think she really cared about Zach to begin with, in the scene when they kissed, she just said "ok" after he said he should tell her, the entire interaction to me seemed like "I don't really like you, but I'm dating you anyway", similar to when she was with Jimmy >_>

6. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

Yes, Lori seems realistic to me as well♫ I'm one of the very few people who actually likes her♪
    I guess it's still to early to give opinion to the new Beth, but i was so happy that she actually get many screentime and lines in the premiere lol♫ When she hugs Daryl, i swear she was so cute especially when her cheeks got squished on Daryl's chest♫ And the way she said "I'm glad i didn't say goodbye...i hate goodbyes" she really sounds like a cute little girl♫

7. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

^ I liked Lori too, she was very realistic. I have a hard time imagining Lori and Michonne stood next to each other in a scene.

8. NY27NY

NY27NY New Member

Obviously a virus is coming about, do you guys think they will kill any characters? If so who? I see one going down, no one in particular, just one of them. Maybe Carol will? I could see: Spoiler from the comic books, nothing from the show.

9. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

I just think Carol is too strong of a charachter now to go out that way.

10. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

No.

11. Tortuous

Tortuous Member

Why you can't simply post a sneak peek that actually works in all countries?

12. Savior

Savior Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;oKz9XvFDn-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKz9XvFDn-8[/video]

This should work.

13. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

*cries* Why, AMC, why do you block things to Australia?!

14. walkerbait74

walkerbait74 Well-Known Member

I think Carl asking for his gun back is to show the other little snot nosed kids(yes, I hate them), that he has more authority over the rest of them and he will try to use it as leverage. He seemed really upset at story time, like he wanted to be more involved with having something to do other than reading comic books and being a kid, like the rest of the Woodbury kids. He's past the age of being a kid in this world, he's had to survive the harshness of the walkers, while the Woodbury kids got to play catch and run around with a dog in the confines of Woodbury. It doesn't sound like a good idea to give him his gun back, but it would be better to give it to him rather than have him go and try to steal one.

15. SZQ

SZQ Member

Interesting. If Patrick turned overnight, why had he not attacked anyone during the night? This clip is certainly after Patrick.

16. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I don't think it's an authority thing, I think he just wants something to protect himself with.

Carl actually wants to be a kid. He went to story-time expecting story-time because he wants to be a kid, he wants to fit in. He got upset when he found out that it wasn't really "story-time" - he doesn't want to let down his father and in his mind, getting involved in the more "active stuff" is letting him down.

17. walkerbait74

I can't agree with your post, I just don't think Carl wants to be a kid. Rick doesn't seem to care that Carl is asking for his gun back, he just wants to play Farmer Grimes. Things aren't right between them and I don't think having Carl go to "story time" is going to be the solution.

18. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Fair enough, we'll both have to disagree then. I think the evidence that Carl wants to be a kid in episode one is clear as day.

But just for the hell of it, I'll go into more detail. Oh, and a lot of what I'm saying is backed up by the producers own words, and what actually happens in Episode One.

During 401 Rick actually asked Carl to go to story-time, he wasn't forcing his son, he just suggested it and that's factual. He wants his son to do more kids stuff. Carl hesitated but took his advice at heart and actually went there. Carl didn't go to story-time to spy, in the scene you'll notice that he didn't really start ducking and staying low until he noticed something was up. In other words Carl went to story-time expecting story-time because he actually wants to feel like a kid, to be a kid which was confirmed by the producers. Otherwise he just wouldn't of turned up.

"What I love is that Carl goes to story time because he wants to be a kid … And he walks in and Carol is like, ‘Okay, so this for slashing and stabbing" - Greg Nicotero and Robert Kirkman

Heck, if you think Carl doesn't want to be a kid then why didn't he stay when he found out story-time was a lie and the lessons were about knives? If he didn't want to be kid, I'd imagine he would of stayed, wanting to participate with the knives and combat instead of going back to pat horses down and be a farmer. But he didn't, he was upset and left and this is because he's stuck between wanting to be a kid and not being a kid. Basically, what I'm saying is that while I think Carl agrees with the real purpose of Storytime he still got upset because he's trying to honour his fathers wishes and not get involved in the knives and the guns and all that, as he thinks doing so would let down his father.

It's pretty obvious that Carl's been finding it hard to really fit in with the other children, and I think that he thought the story-time might of helped him fit in more, after all he did say it was "for kids" In that same sneak-peak that you referenced, the one where Carl asks for his gun... Carl says he's "trying" which Rick is proud of, he's obviously talking about him trying to fit in and be a kid. That's just one side of it though. Carl asking for his is gun is the other side of the struggle. The harder he finds it be a kid could just be pushing him away back into that child-soldier status and away from his father, and story-time certainly didn't help that.

19. walkerbait74

You obviously think he wants to be a kid....LOL

20. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

He does want to be a kid. He asked for his gun back in a half hearted way, and then submitted defeat without Rick even saying anything. He showed up at story time. He's naming pigs. I think he's torn. He wants to be a kid, but at the same time wants to be a man, ready to fight walkers. He's afraid that the security in the prison is an illusion, so he's not quite allowing himself to submit to being a kid, but he wants it. :p