Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak Peek - Infected

Discussion in 'Episode 402 - Infected' started by Tyler, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;HAr8Jm1oKC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HAr8Jm1oKC4[/video]

2. BringBackShane

Where was the part where big bad Tyrese is hiding behind Karen? Rick, Michonne, and Daryl are the fearless ones.

3. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Have to disagree. Carl is about 13 or 14 and his sullen behavior at the end of S3 was much more like a kid his age. I don't buy the "I'm sorry I had to shoot a rifle to save Michonne" speech to his Dad. It was ridiculous-- actually beyond ridiculous. I hate Pacifist Rick; I hate Pacifist Carl. It's so unrealistic for the world they live in, you have to wonder whether this stuff is being written by a committee of politically correct persons who are afraid of the NRA or something.

Not that I want to see Carl die, but it would serve Rick's utter stupidity and jelly-fish backbonedness weakness right if both Carl and Judith got eaten because neither Carl nor Rick had his gun. One shot, they live; no shots, they die.

Enough of this ridiculosity -- I forgave Rick for going bonkers and becoming Rictator Rick after he killed Shane because that was an understandable overreaction. I forgave Rick for treating Lori like sh**t for 8 months because that was understandable and human. But this -- "I'm just too weak to defend myself, my children or anybody else, I think I'll be a farmer" -- is not even believable. The writers need to get back with some REAL PEOPLE stories with difficult moral dilemmas and hey-- how about a backbone? Nobody would survive who is acting like Rick, or Carl under his current tutelage.