Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Volume 16: A Larger World' started by marsyao, Apr 16, 2012.

1. marsyao

marsyao Member

I am actually not that straight forward, in one of my previous post, I already mentioned that all of information about Savior were come from hilltop, and they may not tell Rick the whole story. Though I do not think Jesus is one of the Savior, he may well have his own agenda, we will see that.
    My point is that it does not matter to Rick whether the Saviors are such a group of maniac as Jesus and Gregory told him, it is Saviors stand on the his way of controlling the hilltop, and Rick has a big plan to rebuild the civilization based on hilltop's resource, that means the war between Rick's group and Saviors are inevitable, the question is whether Rick's group is strong enough to win the war.

2. MitchRapp

MitchRapp Member

damnnnnn this whole time in my head I had "May 3rd. May 3rd. May 3rd"

Silly 97 is out May 9th. GAH. This is terrible news on a Monday.

In other news... Any place selling 94 for 2.99$ still?

3. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

Non-key issues are starting to loosen up a bit. So check out eBay and who knows, you my get lucky.

4. Negan

Negan Active Member

Wha..wha..wha..wha.wha....wha...wha...wha....what did you say May 9th?

You sure? The last issue came out, like, what, ten days ago?

#64 Negan, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  5. Peanut Q. Public

yeah i thought it was gonna take way longer between issues so i'm happy. plus i've been getting my TWD fix via the Telltale game. watching my husband play and internet walkthroughs. i still haven't played yet but thinking of waiting until all 5 are out, give me something else to do while waiting for new episodes. i love that the game is modeled after the comic and hold out hope that we find out what happens to Lee in the comics or the show. how cool would it be if Lee was one of the prisoners when they get there? like Lee never met Lilly....

6. Negan

Negan Active Member

Did you read The Rise of the Governor?

If you did, OK.

But if you didn't, I suggest you do. It is mediocre at best compared to some authors like Sephen King, but a true Walking Dead fan would read it til the end.

If you did, try World War Z also, that is good. If you haven't.

And I see you played Left 4 Dead, so how about Dead Island or Dead Rising? Ever try those?

Maybe watch Zombieland, Night of the Living Dead, etc.

And do you mean Woodbury citizen? Definitely not one among Axel and friends, right? Yeah, you mean Woodbury citizen, because you mentioned Lily.

7. Maca254

Maca254 Member

I really hope that Jesus isn't one of the Saviors. Not because I particularly care one way or another about the character, but there need to be some people out there who aren't complete monsters or bandits, even in the ZA. Even with the most pessimistic view on human nature, I still doubt that the only people who'd exist after the apocalypse would be thugs and sheep.

8. SVTRay

SVTRay Active Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Paul is on the level.

9. marsyao

marsyao Member

Though it would not surprise me that Jesus has some his own agenda, but I do not believe he is one of the Saviors, say if you are a member of the Saviors, and the hilltop is a huge asset to your group as the major source of the supply, would you even tell this secret to anybody? Take the risk that other groups will try to rob the control of this rich community from me? I know I will not, I would prefer nobody other than my group will ever know this place

10. Scarry Larry

Scarry Larry Member

Theyre scheduled for every three weeks until 100.

11. Elvis Ambush

Elvis Ambush Member

Just finished #96. You can't go wrong ripping off "The Seven Samurai" and that looks to be about where the story is headed. Looking forward to it.