Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Sneak Peeks and Promos for 4-8

Discussion in 'Episode 408 - Too Far Gone' started by Tony Davis, Nov 24, 2013.

1. SZQ

SZQ Member

2. tink

tink Well-Known Member

It has to be a sneak peak from AMC, since that's who owns the show. Where else would it come from? By their nature sneak peaks contain spoilers, since they show things that will happen in the episode.

Alisa and Tara both look pretty skeptical to me.

3. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

Have you watched the show? Karen survived the massacre that Rick and his group came upon. Rick saw it himself and had the testimony of a survivor.

4. HershelsGoodLeg

Rick telling TG's group what he did in the past wouldn't be that easy. Rick could get shot by TG if he knew what Rick was about to say, or he could shoot Hershel (God forbid :() and/or Michonne. I kind of laughed toward the end though. "Well, I have a tank... so... yeah. there's that".

#64 HershelsGoodLeg, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Yes, but Rick wouldn't make a decision that idiotic. Him telling the Governor's new group what he did to his last group would result in many casualties for the prison. The Governor would kill Hershel, Michonne, and probably Rick if he does something stupid like that to piss him off.

6. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

7. tallahasseehero

If you don't know that sneak peek's contain spoilers then that is on you. I do not feel sorry for you

8. SZQ

SZQ Member

Who is asking for sympathy? A sneak peak is a small snippet. This so called sneak peak showed TG outside of the prison with a tank threatening the original group if they do not evacuate by sunset while holding Michonne and Hershel hostage.

If you you don't know what a sneak peak then that is on you.

9. tallahasseehero

Considering that we already saw the Governor outside the prison with a tank I don't know how this is giving away anything knew. Sneak Peek 2 also has the Governor saying they have some of Rick's camp in custody. This was a small snippet. The video was under 1.5 mins. We also already know there was going to be a battle. You knew you were going to see footage from the show when you watched it.

Not my fault you didn't think before you clicked on the link

10. Komodia

Komodia Member

Official sneak peek or not, this is a major spoiler. The amount of time you used in trying to justify not using spoiler tags and warn of this spoiler you could of done so. It doesn't take alot of effort to announce and use spoiler tags.

11. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Not long now. I am worried!

#71 Benrai2k, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  12. Komodia

Komodia Member

Those aren't no where near the level of spoiler as the one just showed. Be courteous and put up a spoiler warning. It doesn't take alot of time.

13. tink

tink Well-Known Member

If you want you can click on the little triangle thing at the bottom of the post and ask the mods to spoiler it.

14. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I agree that they are not but if youre gonna go clicking peeks for a season finale of some type you are taking a risk. Personally I would have warned it does give quite a bit away, though personally I don't see how it shows what wasn't already known. Back in "Internment" it seemed obvious what was going to happen but I guess not everyone worked it out.

15. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it. This one was just a longer winded version of Rick leading up to him telling the Gov, in AMC's TV preview, that Team Prison won't leave. The fact the Gov is going to kidnap Hershel and Michonne is pretty obvious from the TV preview. Actually, I thought the TV preview was more of a spoiler than this one because it shows blood droplets splattering the Gov's face. Not hard to figure out what's going to go down there (although maybe not to whom).

I don't buy that the Gov could turn this entire group of people into monsters in a couple days, but hey, it's a story. Looks like it is going to be an intense and all-around upsetting episode.

16. HershelsGoodLeg

Why are there complaints that its a spoiler? A sneak peak will show things that haven't been shown before, which means its new to everyone. If you didn't want to see a "spoiler", then don't watch the video.

17. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

it goes without saying if you go into a thread about a sneak peek then you are going to read comments about the content of the sneak peek. It does not need to be tagged in this thread. Though this is a duplicate thread.

I'm gonna move this to ep8 forum.

18. chantal7

chantal7 Member

Awww, poor Rick. If he opened his mouth about the governor, maybe the people he's with would turn on him and they wouldn't have to kill the prison or whatever. Sad, I don't know how Hershel and Michonne are going to get out of there. I think Hershel's going to be gone... Awwwwwwwwww.

19. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

OMGOMGOMG this got my heart pumpin!

(In defense of those asking for spoiler tags, usually a sneak peek doesn't involve a scene such as this, it usually involves something more low key and inconsequential or difficult to pinpoint, but with enough info for people to talk over. This feels like the last 5 minutes of the episode.)

#79 skittlesloli, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  20. tallahasseehero

I do not need to justify anything. I just want to let you know how stupid you sound. And I think a major spoiler would not be something that almost everybody on this thread had predicted already. Maybe try and think before you click on a link next time.