Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Discussion Sniping mission

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by crazyduck, Aug 26, 2013.

1. crazyduck

crazyduck New Member

As many people enjoy sniping online, would it be fun if a mission allowed you to snipe. I am not talking about shooting one person, I mean a whole squad as you move through a forest or something? The reason why I bring this point up is that I love sniping. If I find a snipers rifle I have to pick it up and use it. So if you're like me and love sniping would this be a good idea? Or would people not want it in case they get hit markers?

2. xLegit ScopeZxx420

xLegit ScopeZxx420 Well-Known Member

Have you played the CoD 4 campaign? In 'All Ghillied Up' you played as a sniper. It was really fun, but I don't think we'll get a full mission based on sniping again.
    The small parts they give us where you have to use sniper rifles are still enjoyable though.

3. LethalSniper

LethalSniper New Member

I love sniping in COD, as you can tell by my username and avatar :p I would like it if they had a whole mission dedicated to sniping. I enjoy stealth missions too, so it would be good having a mission where you were only equipped with a sniper and had to keep quiet and take out targets.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bilgobaggons

bilgobaggons New Member

I agree it would be an interesting change in pace. It could add some much needed adrenaline charge that these games have been missing since mw2.

• Like Like x 1
  5. MERCURYSB3

MERCURYSB3 Well-Known Member

if they had a mission like the one that was in Desert Storm 2, would be real fun it had a suppressed sniper weapon and took about an hour to complete.:tape2::tape2::tape2:

6. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Oh god, All Ghillied Up is quite possibly the best Call of Duty mission in existence. That whole mission was beautifully designed, with a fantastic color palette, strategic encounters and a fun story. Damn, now I've got the Modern Warfare itch again...

• Like Like x 1
  7. MERCURYSB3

your not the only one , seems a lot of gamers are going back to older games i just got MW2 would get Blackops1 if its still on line:love::love::love:

8. bilgobaggons

bilgobaggons New Member

Black Ops one still has a neat following believe it or not. I've seen about 1,000 people online on steam playing it daily. I re-installed it again but I don't have any of the dlc.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AFKATafcar codf

All Ghillied Up might be one of the best missions in any shooter game ever.

10. jamiew23

jamiew23 Member

I'm no good at sniping but sneakily taking down the enemy sounds like fun to me! I love playing sneaky!

11. MERCURYSB3

still would like to play a night version even with the hud on. think WAW or Blackops had a night map.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Member

Sniping is one of my favorite parts when it comes to shooters, so more mission accomodating this strategy are going to make me pretty happy! :D

13. roydominic33

roydominic33 Member

Yes I very much agree with this idea and it's quite a shame they didn't put an ENTIRE MISSION out of sniping obstacles! I hope they do make it in the sequel because it's severely awesome to make your way through a level killing enemies through stealth. This is the reason why people love the Metal Gear Solid franchise so much! It really racks your head on how to go about eliminating enemies without alarming others.

14. ghostlyfear

ghostlyfear Member

Interesting idea. I wouldn't mind that sniping mission honestly but only if they are a few because if the snipers becomes too present in the storyline it might be even boring at one point.

15. tajnz

tajnz New Member

I'm a fan of sniping, so I'd be keen for a future title to incorporate a mission around sniping targets. However, too many sniping missions may alienate some players. There's a fine balance to maintain in order to keep everyone happy.

16. Armando

Armando Member

That would mean doing the All Ghillied Up mission all over again from MW1.
    I think every COD game should have its unique moments, and not taking from older ideas.

17. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

If they made a handful of really good stealth missions where you have different options to assess the situation instead of one bold path, it would be fantastic. That's the stealth that gives more power to the player. It would make an excellent feature for call of duty.