Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So Alpha bites off an ear...

Discussion in 'Episode 1014 - Look at the Flowers' started by Seventh_son, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

...guess it just falls out of her neck when she swallows?

Things that make you go

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I think she just bit his cheek, but that would be a neat sight gag that they haven't done yet. A walker head eating while the chunks just keep falling out of the neck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Ha, ha, just when you thought this show couldn't get any darker the lows just get lower..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think it was his ear that got bitten off because Beta insisted him to listen to Alpha...so, Beta must have pushed that guy's ear into Alpha's mouth.

BTW, how come her skull became so soft so quick that Beta could drive a knife so easily into? Maybe the zombie virus could attack and soften the skull in just a few hours? But the virus must just leave all the other bones alone. Or else, the skeleton would collapse under the walker's own weight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

That's what I thought at first too, but later when Rufus is walking down the street with Beta, you can see that his ear is still fully intact, and the bite is on his cheek.

This is a small criticism that I've had with the show since almost day one. Its always been that way on this show for some reason. Whenever someone slides a knife into a skull, no matter how freshly dead [or even when the person is still alive, in Season 6] the knife always slides in with a steady uniform speed, as if its going through something with perhaps the density of cold butter. That's not how heads work lol. What they SHOULD show, is the person initially having resistance [bone] and then finally popping thru that resistance, and THEN sliding into the brain. That would be closer to what would happen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It was a well done scene, demonstrating how crazy Beta is. "What is she saying?" Then him slowly bringing that guy's face up to Alpha. Even I cringed at it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

But a walker head by itself can live on forever, so it is getting blood and nutrients pumping through without a heart or digestive system. It doesn't need to breath either since we have seen walkers submerged in water.

The skulls are always super soft regardless whether new or old. Like stabbing into a head of lettuce.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

lol, what a bunch of nonsense when you stop and think about it.

That’s why I never do. As far as I’m concerned, the zombies are metaphors. That neatly preempties any disbelief in the proceedings.

• Like Like x 2