Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So are there any others at Hilltop?

Discussion in 'Episode 705 - Go Getters' started by EZD, Nov 21, 2016.

1. EZD

EZD Well-Known Member

Did anyone else find it a little odd that we see no other survivors last night at the Hilltop?
    I know they are there and we have seen them before but WTF happened to everyone else?

Clearly Gregory does not even know his own people anyway but where were the guards for one and why do Maggie Rhee,Sasha and Jesus seem to be the entire population?

Just strange?

2. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

You are right. When Rick's group first showed up there were guards on the wall. How did gate get open and car inside without anybody noticing?

3. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I was wondering the same thing. Only thing I could come up with is the Gregory being worthless finds no need for guards at night which is the dumbest thing ever. Only other thought is the Saviors killed them but it didn't look as if that was the case.

4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Lol my mom and I were curious about this as well, guess Gregory doesn't need guards at night and everyone was tucked away inside the Barrington House. I thought I saw people hanging on the gate but maybe it was shadows or something else?

5. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

They were all probably at the bottom of the hill and not the top. Just outa camera view.
    Or maybe they were half way up, neither at the top or the bottom but in the middle. And when they were up they were up but when they were down they were down so when they were half way up they were neither up or even down, kind of thing.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.