Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So, did Carol Blow Her Ruse?

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by WhatThe..., Oct 25, 2015.

1. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

Im sure Ive seen it mentioned in a different thread but I dont know if its been discussed at leangth. I was trying to think back over everyone she bumped into but it was only Olivia that saw Carol in Badass mode, as far as the Alexandrians are concerned. Is there anyone else? Maggie even didnt recognise her at first in her Wolf get up. Is the gig up for Carol's 'Mrs Peletier Ruse'? I will probably watch it one more time before tomorrow night anyway, but wanted to discuss ...

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Well, there are dead bodies all over the place. When Deanna comes back in she will know someone was killing Wolves. She knows it wasn't Richards on guard duty on top of the wall who was hit with a ball of fire. She knows it wasn't Spencer who was outside the walls with her. Those are the Alexandrians she had on duty because she thought they had experience defending their home.

She knows Rick's group has serious experience surviving. Most of Rick's group is away. So I think there will be no point in Carol staying in stealth mode. She was in hiding until she needed to be her real self, and that time came.

I think you're right, that only Olivia can report Carol's keeping them safe, but I don't think Carol has any reason to contain anything at this point. Now Deanna will want warriors within her community and won't feel threatened by them.

#2 Lindigo, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  3. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Does Carol really care about that now though?

Probably not..

A group of complete nutters that make the Gov look like a kitten now knows Alexandria's interior & exterior. There are bigger concerns now.

4. WhatThe...

WhatThe... Member

I agree, I just cant wait to see how it plays out. I forgot about Deanna tho. I dont think it even really matters at all anyway, you're right. Nothing Deanna says anymore is going to matter. It was Carol who single handedly saved Alexandria.

5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Im also wondering if Olivia will let the cat out of the bag. Carol saved her ass so she has gratitude there. And maybe keeping Carol's secret as to how adept she is to defending herself and others is something that Olivia will keep under her hat. Maybe even help her out with the guns and ammo supply.

6. Montyzuma

Montyzuma Member

Morgan also knows for sure now.

7. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Who is Ruse?

8. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

To Olivia and everyone but Morgan she will look like a hero, to Morgan she looks like she's lost it. He's the only one besides the family who really knows how ruthless she has become. It's easy to look good when you kill someone attacking you, but to someone who hasn't been out there, shooting the tied up guy is extreme. I can't wait to see her in her sweater smiling at the Alexandrians, blushing slightly, wringing her hands and saying, 'shucks, little ole me? I didn't do a thing, just shot like Rick and Daryl taught me, >titter, titter< I was just lucky, that's all. Would you like a cookie?

9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Damn, did she do that in between kills? lol

10. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

She's a woman of many talents.

11. Busted Flipflop

Sure, her ruse is up, but it probably doesn't matter anymore. The Alexandrians are going to to have to admit and submit that Rick and company are the smartest and strongest folks that will help them survive, although they'll probably be shocked that our Betty Crocker queen is a mean, strategic, casserole-killer.

12. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

Yeah her ruse is up but she didn't have much reason to keep it up now anyway. It accomplished her goal. With it she was able to conclude that the Alexandrians really are just interested in making pasta and keeping the lights on. She just needed them to keep their guard down around her long enough to make sure they didn't have some hidden agenda with them, which they clearly don't.

13. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

I don't know why this topic has been repeated so many times.... the need for the cover is no longer necessary. What remains of the ASZ people will either adapt to the real world or cower behind Rick's group for protection because they just got a massive dose of reality and much more is on the way.

The cover was for initial infiltration purposes because they didn't know what to expect from the Alexandrian's. That's done.

Now the Alexandrian's can submit to their Queen.

14. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

A dude from Yorkshire..

15. Berry

Berry Member

Although Carol has no real reason to keep pretending, I think she will. The townsfolk have grown accustomed to Baking Carol. If she suddenly changes into Tough Carol, it will make her more conspicuous than she wants to be. Too many questions.. "Who are you, really? Why did you lie? You didn't trust us? How do we know we can trust you...").

Once she collects herself, she'll go inside, grab a shower, change clothes, feed the baby, sit down for some casserole. When someone knocks on her door to see if they're alright, she'll say, "Did something happen? I thought I heard some gunshots." Then she'll put on some gardening gloves to go out and help collect bodies.

Keeping Aphid's outfit might come in handy in case they go scouting for the Wolves' Den.