Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So how is it that Maggie isn't pregnant

Discussion in 'Episode 404 - Indifference' started by deadcpa, Nov 7, 2013.

1. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

Maybe they're anal.

2. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Obviously they don't do it in a way that is possible for her to get pregnant.

3. Stuff&Thangs

Stuff&Thangs Well-Known Member

4. zipykido

zipykido Member

3 billion Asians in the world, I think the swimmers are fine. Besides, there are other Asian stereotypes can could apply to Glenn.

5. tsahi

tsahi Member

when Glenn and Maggie started out, we've seen Glenn getting condoms in one of the scouts. He probably still does that, but we don't get to see that over and over again, so we don't get bored with it.

6. skittlesloli

skittlesloli Member

Cycle tracking, pulling out, condoms, stress from apocalypse, hunger, etc, can help reduce chance of pregnancy.

Besides we've only seen them do it once after TG, and then implied a couple times (coming out of the watch tower is all I remember, but I'm sure there was another time), but other than that they're in bed together which doesn't automatically mean they were having sex.
    I mean, just cause you're a couple doesn't mean you're in each other's pants every moment you're alone.

(Or Glenn's little soldiers need to swim faster)

7. apiratesaysarrr

I don't know. I really wouldn't recommend what ever method they use by itself, though. I think she has to like, eat half a jar of peanut butter every time they are done and then you're good or whatever. BUT WHERE ARE THEY GETTING ALL THIS PEANUT BUTTER?!

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Cuz that works.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

They have comforters and birdcages and '30 Days without an Accident' signs....i'm sure they are finding condoms...:p

10. youroldpalmerle

I think she is pregnant and not telling anyone about it. If not I'm sure they are using condoms, the stores that they raid are well stocked, I'm sure they are finding them around.

11. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

She's not pregnant, she already told Glenn she wasn't in 4x01. Glenn was worrying at the start at the episode and she clearly says at the end of the episode "I'm not. I didn't want to... but we could've (if we had to)".

12. youroldpalmerle

I know she said she wasn't but that doesn't mean she isn't lying. He would have no idea if she was or wasn't unless he noticed that she wasn't getting her period.

13. Lewk00t

Lewk00t Active Member

Why would she lie? She didn't lie about it in the first place, she told him she thought she might have been, and then later on it turned out she wasn't, if she was honest at the beginning that she thought it was possible I don't know why she would lie to Glenn about it later, she doesn't seem like the type to lie to Glenn about that. But yeah, I guess.

14. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I'm guessing they have a supply of condoms or now they're onto doing other things instead after her pregnancy thing...But hey, having a scare like that, maybe they ARENT using any protection. Anyway, I don't care. Having Lori's pregnancy was enough, I don't think they will have another one for awhile.

15. RonRevogeht

RonRevogeht Member

She has been with THE GOVERNOR so His Excellency is the only one that can impregnate her.

16. Jenhaynes909

Jenhaynes909 Member

I think she is pregnant and lying so Glenn doesn't make her stay couped up in a cell. When Glenn tried to approach her at the fence she was adamant that he stay back because of the flu and she just has a look like she is in deep thought about something. I think she is pregnant.

17. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Not enough vitamins and minerals in their diet. Farmer Rick need to grow more nutritious stuff and thangs.

18. Darylette

Darylette Member

It does. Also if you do it standing up you can't get pregnant cos sperm can't swim upwards.

19. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Pretty sure this is the right answer.

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! Now I KNOW THE SECRET!!!! I'll help spread the word. :Grin: