Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So I think the new girl is Maggie's daughter

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Predictions' started by kennyisalive94, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Golgoth

Golgoth New Member

As other said that could be a great intuition, I would totally expect Maggie and Glenn child to look like this chick. And it could actually be very interesting to discover a group only constituted of post-apo born children.

Nonetheless I really hope there won't be such an ellipsis that early in the story. I would be really disappointed to skip the all organization between the communities which would be really interesting to follow even knowing the action would probably decrease a bit.

But the more I think about an ellipsis, the more I'm effraid it could be appealing for the writer in order to not loose a great amount of fight loving fan. Skip the civilizing wave and come back in a brand new world with all our favorites characters changed by the years but still here to help the youngsters face the new enemies...

Erf I really hope not. I'd prefer her to be the leader of one of the smaller group jesus talked about. A great girl leading was lacking, so far Maggie was more a leader by default and has been replaced by Rick pretty fast at the Hilltop.

#21 Golgoth, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

But Rick did say he was going back to ASZ, so Mags will likely wind up in charge of hilltop, and Ezekiel will likely return to the Kingdom with Michonne in tow. Dwight will have his hands full cleaning up the mess left at Sanctuary, but it remains to be seen if he will change up how it operates... This leaves 4 communities working together; each contributing their share (Assuming Rick's plan goes off without a hitch) and forming a large pocket of civilization.

The new peeps could be survivors that have stumbled across this area and have not had the luxury of understanding how this arrangement works. I can see them being very much like Rick's group when they arrived and not much into playing "Post-apocalyptic playhouse" They may have had troubles with others (Like another Governor, Chris, or Negan type)and are not willing to just accept a friendly hello without guns drawn. I would still like it if this were Lilly from Woodbury, but I did totally dig the idea that we may be treated to a perspective shift (As opposed to a time jump, like they did with The Governor in the TV show) to another group of survivors for a few issues. Take a break from the ASZ and follow this group on their adventures until they come along to this area and things have built up towards Rick's goals and established. Due to their experiences, they are not too keen on just going along, and conflict ensues once more (But this time we may be divided on who to root for, since we know what this new group have gone through to be at this point.)

In any case, I hope Negan grows a long beard and hangs himself with it. (How did that guy stay so very clean shaven anyway?)

3. Golgoth

Golgoth New Member

Yeah a perspective shift would be interesting to follow as well. (As long it doesn't last so long ^^') I wonder if we could get empathy with a new group that easily after following Rick's one for such a long time. I think it would change to see them as oppressor, I almost thought it would be the case when they took control of ASZ but the former chief made things really easy at the end...

Anyway with or without time gap there will possibly be this kind of change to introduce them properly. I'm looking back to see if it already happened somehow but I don't think so. We always began to follow a character after Rick groups met him. Right ?

But maybe this all cover stuff is an other big troll. We never know.