Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

"... So I'm gonna go get a drink!"

Discussion in 'Episode 703 - The Cell' started by Eat_Cow, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Eat_Cow

Eat_Cow Member

Lmao. Classic Negan. I love the way Negan's appearances on the screen and comic mark his little comedy skit. Like.. Nobody around him laughs (the viewer/reader does of course), so it's like.. He's just amusing himself. It's pretty funny. People might think Negan's jokes are just him being a distasteful asshole, but there's actually reason behind it (shown by the most recent Here's Negan issue) and furthers him as an interesting, complex character.

2. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

I actually like his humor. I'm not gonna lie--he's made me laugh several times already. JDM does a phenomenal job as Negan.

3. batongal

batongal Active Member

Dwight's friend said it best a thug swoops in with a baseball bat and a smile and we're all so scared we gave up everything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. deadcpa

deadcpa Member

Hey, he has all the ladies. He must have something going for him.

5. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

JDM is a phenomenal actor and is doing an amazing job portraying Negan as an intimidating villan who has a tight grip over his people. Everyone kneels when he comes by, they follow his command without hesitation, and he is so damn funny in his monologues. Can't wait to see him in Alexandria next week and to hear what he has to say to everyone, especially Rick and I guess the kind of small talk he makes with Olivia :zombies_lol:

6. QOTWD

QOTWD Member

Hope its a protein smoothie he drinks.

I like JDM as an actor, but dude is not physically opposing enough for Negan. Hes scrawny looking and looks like his pants are about to fall off his azz.

Time to roid up and hit the weights JDM.

7. Steppin' Razor

I seriously loved this part hahaha. I'm loving Negan, find myself looking forward to more and more of him this season the most!