Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer So I've been playing Ghosts and I've realized one thing...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Sulq, May 12, 2014.

1. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Too late buddy. Now I'm going to need you to clean my shoes. You left a terrible mess over here...

2. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

Taco clean shoes???

>gf is prego
    >we like to get kinky anyways
    >one night things get particularly saucy
    >i'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird ****ing chunks coming out. so l turn on the lights
    >wtf it's red everywhere and she's obviously not on her period
    >i look up at her, she's got a glassy. jarred look on her face and she's not answering
    >ohshnohshfiohshKohshn
    >i rush her into my car and speed all the way to the hospital
    >she's still bleeding everywhere
    >by the time we get there. she's not bleeding much more. but all color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent
    >oh shit, she looks like she's in a vegetative state
    >storm into to the emergency room. carry her to the nearest doctor and explain everything
    >he takes one look at her and says
    >"sir, i'm sorry. there's nothing we can do"
    >"’WHY THE **** NOT???"
    >"we don't operate on empty jars of spaghetti sauce"

3. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

I dislike all paid DLCs. I've already paid for the game, why should I have to pay for more of it. It's especially bad when they release the DLCs on the same day the game is launched. That just means they cut parts of the game out just so they can charge more for it.

4. joebel

joebel New Member

Agreed. Day 1 DLC is the worst. If they weren't so greedy they would just include it into the game itself...

5. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

The only reason I play is because my friends refuse to go back to BO2.

6. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

The Honeybadger ruined this game.

7. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

Some friends.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Interesting theory. How so my friend?

9. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

It is way overused and is overrated. Probably even OP. I'm sick of seeing it literally everywhere. When about half of your team and half of the other team use that weapon or a choice of three others you know there's a problem.

In Ghosts people use 4 weapons.
    1. HoneyBadger
    2. Vector CQB
    3. Remington R5
    4. M27

Even the MTar-21 isn't as popular as it once was. I just hate how little variety there is, but you use those guns because they do well for you, so why not? Right now I have a class for 3 of the 4 listed, sometimes even for all 4. And I only have 6 custom slots. So right there that has to be a red light somewhere.

**EDIT**
    And to be honest I hate using the popular weapons! But like I said, they pretty much do the work for you when they out perform better than others, making the game very boring and easy.

Only other weapons you see used are niche weapons like the USR sniper or one of the shotguns.

#69 Sulq, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Wartyger

Wartyger Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks for giving us more information. It's bound to happen in every game. Once people have tried all the guns, they're naturally going to use the one they had the greatest success with. It's a fact of life...unfortunately.

Perhaps the developers could entice people to use different weapons, by offering double XP on a random weapon every day/week. It would have to be a random choice for every player though, or everyone would be using the same weapon for the double XP and the whole idea would be pointless...

11. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

That's an interesting idea, but I doubt it would ever happen.

Not to continue my rant, but the HoneyBadger, I just can't stand seeing players who solely use that. It's like come on, you use the only OP weapon that hasn't received a nerf. It's what I call, "a beginners weapon" due to the lack of gun skill required to use it. Much like the Remington and M27.

Oh you have a 2.5 k/d? Oh. Ohh....I see. Your most used weapon is the M27 and you sit back and pick people off in Domination until you get your streaks. Not to mention you probably play on default sensitivity, lol.

#71 Sulq, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  12. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I play with my friends because it's hilarious and fun, I wouldn't like to play alone! We still go back once in awhile...

13. Futurelly

Futurelly Well-Known Member

I play alone, mainly because most of my friends still have 360s and I'm stuck on the One. ._.

14. secretlytaco

secretlytaco Member

Day 1 DLC is ok sometimes. Day 0 DLC is bullshit

15. Sulq

Sulq Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Oh you poor soul.

16. SlickBlasianYouTube

SlickBlasianYouTube New Member

Yeah I liked Black Ops 2 more. It had better maps and better guns in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Active Member

While those are top tier weapons, I don't think it's the sole reason you see a lot of them. Part of it you touched on. Six load-out slots limits variety. Most people seem to like doing the best they can over challenge and trying new things. Hard to blame.

The other reason is probably 3 of the 4 weapons listed are default unlocks. That will skew the number of use.

18. Char Butler

Char Butler New Member

Drop zone is the only game I ever play. Once in a while I will play gun game, but drop zone is definitely the best thing to play on COD. I really lost interest in playing the campaign version - it seems super drawn out and time consuming and i became bored with how long it took and how juvenile that it felt. I literally log on and play drop zone for hours and then quit -haven't touched or played much of anything else. lol

19. jdroc

jdroc Member

I felt the same way when I first played Ghosts. This game could have been a lot better. All the DLC's were not integrated well. A lot of lagging. I hate the load outs and like you said I could dominate a game by myself in all the old COD's. I just hope advanced is better. They should fire whatever company they had working on Ghosts!

20. Char Butler

Char Butler New Member

I also hate the load outs. Another thing that irritates me is when I finally get my load outs the way I want and then i prestige and the reset the damn things! Makes me so mad I have to find all the things I really liked and used all over again. Wish you could change that setting.