Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Ghosts Multiplayer So I've been playing Ghosts and I've realized one thing...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' started by Sulq, May 12, 2014.

1. pleirosei

pleirosei Member

In my opinion, there hasn't been a COD worthy of being called good since COD4. I'm not surprised COD4 was so good because they revamped the game.

Now that I think of it, maybe Advanced Warfare will do the same thing. They need a new engine more than anything though. Their engine is more than a decade old, 15 years old I believe. It is time to revamp that engine for sure.

2. Char Butler

Char Butler New Member

Hmm. well maybe I should give COD4 a try instead then. PersonallyI like Ghosts but I guess that's because its the only one i've played.. lol

3. js85

js85 Member

If you play backwards through the CoD games starting at Ghosts, you'll be so impressed. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. BennyDarby

BennyDarby Member

I just got it a few days ago, and although I wouldn't say that it's trash, it certainly doesn't have me glued to my xBox like some of the others have. I think part of it may be the characters, there isn't anyone like a Cpt. Price or Soap in the game. Also, the guys babbling on about their Dad gets pretty irritating as well.If I had to pick a favorite character so far, it would be Riley.

5. Captain Remus

Captain Remus New Member

I really wasn't happy that I spent 60$ on a game which honestly should have been some cheap dlc. The game really wasn't special at all. What happened to back in the good old days when modern warfare was king?

6. Gombafej

Gombafej New Member

Agree, tried GHOSTS on a friend's xbox, it's absolutely trash. Bad connection and laggy as hell. So damn lucky I didn't preorder this one. I think I'll just stick with the good old classics.

7. FenWoFon

FenWoFon New Member

The fact you did not like the game does not exactly mean that the game is trash, however you can call it trash if you want but I am not really agree, I do know that BO2 and MW2 are some of the best COD games but Ghosts is not that bad to be called TRASH.