Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So, just where IS Sophia?

Discussion in 'Episode 202 - Bloodletting' started by inkerchris, Oct 24, 2011.

Tags:
  1. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

After this episode we still have no idea where she is. Anyone have any ideas as to what she is doing or where she is?

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

The search for her took the backseat last night after Carl got shot. I guessed they looked ling enough, but the attention turned to Carl and T-Dog. She could still be wandering, or maybe we won't see her till next season. I have a feeling we won't see her for awhile, and she will emerge when we least expect it.

3. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

You're probably right, I half expected her to be with Otis at the farm but she wasn't. Yea, and since the attention will turn to Carl most likely in the next episodes as well, Carol will probably be pretty pissed lol

4. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

You may be onto something there inkerchris. Not sure if it'll happen but I could see Sophia showing up intact with

5. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

Ohhh good thinking, that is a possibility!! And that would be an awesome intro for him as well.

6. Chreees

Chreees Member

I more so wondering where Morgan/Duane and Murrell are... (Think I got their names/spelling right) I hope they reappear or we find out what happened to them at least.

7. Loc

Loc Administrator
    Staff Member

Mee too. I really hope Merle shows up before the end of the season. Same with Morgan Duane.

8. Strawberries

Strawberries Member

I have a feeling it's got something to do with Merle. Or well, I hope so... not just because it would be awesome to see Merle again (who I, despite the fact that he was an asshole, really liked in Season One) but also because her being lost in the woods for two whole days without finding her way back sounds pretty ridiculous.

9. fatbrett2

fatbrett2 Member

I doubt Merle is involved, because it would be too convenient, and it doesn't make much sense. How did he follow them for miles and miles without being seen? And if he was in the woods and took Sophia, why did Daryl say there were no other tracks in the area? Merle seems to have been in and out of juvenile detention, jail, the military, and military jail his whole life, while Daryl was busy getting lost in the woods for weeks, and learning how to hunt and track. If Merle were in the area, he'd be getting his revenge and/or taking his drugs and motorcycle back.

Of course, it is possible that Merle is an evil genius, and he led the mini-herd to the campsite in season 1, tracked the group to the CDC, then to the highway jam, where he led a second, huge herd to the group and kidnapped Sophia. I just think that is rather unlikely.

10. Strawberries

Strawberries Member

^That all makes sense. I think it's just my desire to see Merle again speaking here, lol.

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I think Sophia was picked up by a survivor, likely someone running from the Walker herd on the highway. This person's too scared to listen to a little girl's pleas to turn back, so Sophia will have to wait for the moment to make it back on her own. "Keep the sun on your left shoulder," as Rick said.

12. inkerchris

inkerchris Member

I am thinking that she will show up when they get to the prison to introduce a character. Perhaps

13. Lucky

Lucky Member

I honestly have no idea where she could be.

14. PhenomChriso

PhenomChriso Member

Woo first post as new member :D
    I was just reading this and had the same thoughts but have come to the conclusion that Merle knows his brother well. Merle knows Daryl is an expert tracker so he might be very careful to cover his tracks or do something to throw Daryl off his trail.

#14 PhenomChriso, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  15. Lawwry...Korral

Lawwry...Korral New Member

She's in the barn.