Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So many new Saviors

Discussion in 'Episode 707 - Sing Me a Song' started by mistertrouble189, Dec 5, 2016.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

So many named Saviors....ya know what this means.... redshirts galore! We saw Sherry, Joey, (Arat in the beginning?), Dr. Carson, and Gary (guy at the gate in the end) again.

We met Mark (poor guy), Amber (poor girl?), and then I guess George and Chris are the ones who Carl shot and killed. Isabelle is the red-haired gal that Michonne has hostage (and I bet kills). Now who are Tanya and Frankie?

Hoping we get a bloody MSF next week :)

2. mistertrouble189

Okay I think Frankie and Tanya are two of Negan's wives since they're in a promo image with Sherry and Amber

[​IMG]

3. Chief Brody

Chief Brody Member

With all these new characters being introduced maybe someday we'll meat Doc, Roberta, Murphy , and the Zombie Bear !

4. mistertrouble189

Hell yeah lets see Roberta! Murphy should just get stabbed in the head by Michonne asap :shining:

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

So many intriguing but officially unnamed saviors too, like Que, and Craig, and Billie, and Thurmon, and Alex, and Evan, and Josh, and Pete!! :p