Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So, more Noah hate :(

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by zero7starz, Feb 20, 2015.

1. zero7starz

zero7starz Member

So, I think Noah killed Tyrease in a round about way. I mean, he didn't do anything he should have. Granted he was freaked and Ty should have told him what to do, but any of the others would have done anything more than what Noah did.

Given the fact that Ty was bit on the arm, and fought off another walker after Noah left, Noah should have: grabbed a belt and tied off the arm, and found something to press against the bleeding (any form of cloth.) They could have slowed the bleeding enough to keep him conscious enough to get back to the others.

It just really bothers me because they still could have had Ty pass and not made Noah seem like a complete fool if they wanted to. I guess we can chock that up to bad writing. But Ty died from lack of blood loss. When I saw nothing even pressed against it when he ran off, I knew like I just knew. All the other issues combined, it still could have gone either way, but with nothing even attempting to stop the blood loss for all those precious minuets while Noah was out getting help, there was no way.

(Of course AMC ruined it for me by posting RIP Tyrease on Facebook a couple days after the airing, but before I could watch it. So I did totally see it coming, but not... Not like that.)