Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

so,,,rick stops the car and hears children's voice

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by miltk, Feb 22, 2015.

1. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

It was a recording!! HUNTERS!!!!11

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I guess I'm doing my job as a poster if i'm getting people to make accounts ;)

You are right, but then again, all it takes is a bad leader to make a place unsafe to live at. So my point stands that if Alexandria has an evil leader it's still not a good place to be.

3. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

The preview was definitely cut in a way to heighten the tension and imply danger. But I'd imagine the biggest challenge next week is going to be the group getting reacquainted with "normal".

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Andrea dies at ASZ in the comics.

5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Yes, so unreasonable to talk about the comics that are the reason the show even exists and whose writer is involved with the production of...just horrid.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I can understand if someone gave something big away, like that Beth actually dies at the prison....but come on. No ones going to do something like that. ;)

7. JMac

JMac Member

Ha! I laughed at the piped in noise of children posts! That's awesome, wonder if they also have the popcorn smell like movie theaters- that shiz gets me everytime. If I pulled up to the ASZ and it smelled like popcorn I cldnt resist. I'd be climbing the gates! Sounds of children.. Umm prolly but the smell of popcorn wld get me in in a jiffy! As for not reading the comics... Don't all these comic spoilers- make you wanna read da comics!!?? You should! Its good for you!

8. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

It's a trap. Just to lure people inside. Yes, does sound like its a recording of children playing. I only trust Rick's group. Any new places, they go to, I'll be cautious with them.