Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So so so...is Lori alive?

Discussion in 'Episode 305 - Say The Word' started by Jakobi, Nov 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. hiphopcr

hiphopcr Member

Ok, well I guess this thread can be put to rest following last night episodes. Fun reading the back and forth here :)

2. Jakobi

Jakobi Administrator

Unless Axel has found Lori! He wasn't in last nights episode! Lol

3. hiphopcr

hiphopcr Member

Maybe he was too busy...

4. Shiroberus

Shiroberus New Member

I didn't know the walkers ate bones.

5. cpaek72

cpaek72 New Member

Confusion?

How can there be confusion? The zombie's stomach was abnormally huge and his mouth was filled dark hair. It was obvious that Lori got eaten. And what's the point of keeping her a walker? So that Rick can kill her again later in the season? - which I think would take away from the horror Rick had to deal with and coming to terms with his new child.

6. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

7. DeeLaurean

8. Darth Los

Darth Los Member

Tell me about it. Do you recall the Herchel's infinite shotgun thread? It was 100% based upon the fact that they hadn't seen him reload even though we all know pump shotguns can't fire 30 consecutive shells. ( And for the record in the aftermath i went back and reviewed the scene and he does indeed reload once.)

But anyhoo, in "real life" i have not met one person who was not confused about what exactly was supposed to have transpired in that scene. So at the very least it was ambiguously done, imo. Now whether this was intentionally done on the part of the writers is not clear to me. But then again good writing often obfuscates events and misdirects the audience.

However, no matter how cool i think it would be for her to still be alive or atleast be discovered as a zombie, in life, as we all know, the simplest answer is normally the right one. So, imo. She's dead.:hatchet:

Oh and if you could arrange for a smiley face with sunglasses so i can sign off my posts with that would be awesome buddy!!!! :)

#248 Darth Los, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  9. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

WTF?!? Why dude, WHY?!?!?

10. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I don't see how you could think she was alive.

11. Darth Los

Darth Los Member

Just had another point upon thinking through the other side of the argument. While the most likely scenario is that lori got eaten by the boiler room walker, the proponents of the lori beling alive are not totally whithout foundation.

Think back to episode 302 where rick machetes thomas in the head and heads after andrew, chases him into a fenced off yard with about ten walkers in it and locks him out there. Now, it is implied that he dies with the screams of terror, the shot of rick immediately after, realizing what he had done and then steeling himself, etc. And what happens 2 episodes later? Andrew shows up wanting to exact some revenge.

This is a perfect example why some cling to the "if it didn't happen on camera, it didn't happen" mindset. These are probably the same people who believe if a tree falls in the forrest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound? Of course it makes a sound! You just were not there to witness it. But it doesn't mean it didn't happen. It just takes a little common sense and deduction.

Again, i don't agree lori is alive but i understand why some would.

:hatchet:

12. DeeLaurean

Sarcasm [MENTION=370]Bassman[/MENTION].
    I do it all for sarcasm ;)

Note; please see Loose Threads thread to see why.

13. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I'm right here. tollololol :p

And I thought they removed her body and buried her.

14. gLorfindeL

gLorfindeL Active Member

there's no way a walker can eat a whole person...i believe carl returned to that room while rick was slaying walkers, and locked his dead mother to a cell where others cant find her, before she TURNED. he could've hid her somewhere in one of the ruined blocks of the prison. why was he so much against the idea of leaving the prison at the edge of war with the governer (because he hid his zombie mom somewhere in the prison) I remember all the people that left a questionmark in my mind returned to the series dead or alive (merle, morgan, sophia, prisoner andrew). some think the walker ate lori completely. i do not agree with that idea. they've seen eaten bodies everywhere they went till now and the bones were always left behind by zombies. if that walker ate lori completely, he will definitely be the first one to achieve so from the beginning of the series.

#254 gLorfindeL, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  15. vinay1878

vinay1878 New Member

If it's not shown on TV, it never happened.
    That being said, it doesn't necessarily mean that she will return. She may, if required to.
    Probably in season 5. Gotta wait an year for that :)

16. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Oh my. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

You revived this thread!

17. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Why bump this thread!?
    She's dead.
    It's mind boggling that anyone can pay so little attention.

18. vinay1878

vinay1878 New Member

Dude, relax. I just finished watching the entire 3rd season. Was curious. Had I known it was that annoying, I wouldn't have posted.

19. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

I can understand your perspective and Legend's and i have to admit that while they could bring her back as a walker or something what would be the Point? She is dead and the most we should get is the Volume 9 sequences from the Comics.