Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So....Tara's not "sick"?

Discussion in 'Episode 814 - Still Gotta Mean Something' started by Ubiq, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Ubiq

Ubiq Active Member

Seems like Tara and the crew are acting as if the arrow did nothing or she has some of the greatest luck by not getting a infected arrow.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

If I understood the context correctly... And it was hard to do because either my hearing's getting worse or they're mumbling, what with so many different accents... But if I understood things correctly Tara got shot by Dwight, and in her conversation tonight with Darryl it was mentioned that maybe Dwight had used clean arrows.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sully

Sully Active Member

Thought this was obvious no? Dwight obviously wasn't going to shoot Tara with a tainted arrow when he's still working as a double agent.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

She still looked 100% like it didn;t even hurt. haha
    Tainted arrow or not, that thing was in there!

• Like Like x 1
  5. 92Pony

92Pony Active Member

LOL!! I get a hangnail, and that thing hurts like crap for about 3 or 4 days! These people on this show are TOUGH! Didn't Dwight just get shot recently? 'Would never know it now. Rick - been shot several times and always heals up in a few days. Tara takes an arrow from a freakin' crossbow and 24hrs later, bopping around pretty darn well! They must find health packs (video game ref) around every corner! LOL!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

Getting that Medi kit does wonders hahaha

7. Sully

Sully Active Member

I thought there was dialog where Tara said the arrow only grazed her. She didn't take it straight to the knee or anything.

8. blundig

blundig Member

Thank God. Her and Rosita are just about the entirety of "my" soldiers who haven't been lost to inopportune soul searching and going off on stupid little tangents and trivial missions to weaken the force when danger arises.

9. Reina

Reina Active Member

Tara isn't sick because she wasn't shot with a tainted arrow. Pretty simple to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1