Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So the alliance with the Garbage People, was garbage...

Discussion in 'Ep. 716 - The First Day of the Rest of Your Life' started by Cartman, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Cartman

Cartman New Member

What a...surprise? lol

"Gee, that's funny. I've never seen garbage eat garbage before."
    -- Clark Kent, Superman II

Rick is a terrible leader. He got outsmarted, literally, by GARBAGE. haha Rick was so proud and satisfied with himself in that episode he bartered an alliance with the smelly Queen herself. He had that big confident smile on his face, remember that? Oh, Rick, you bonehead. lol What did you expect would happen when you make a deal with people who eat/talk/sleep, and yes, sh**, garbage!

The Garbage People arriving in garbage trucks and garbage dump bicycles was sooo cheesy! Haha this whole episode was swimming in cheese. But I guess you can't blame the show for having "garbage writing" when it comes to the subject of actual garbage. There's a certain "poetry" to it I suppose.

2. Cartman

Cartman New Member

Next season, I have a feeling we'll find out that Jadis reports to someone even "higher" up on the Garbage chain. A mutated "monster" of a man, by the name of...Oscar... And my gut tells me he might be quite the grouch.

3. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I can see you really loved this season, don't you? I think nobody, or at least the most of us, were expecting this twist. Don't get me wrong, I didn't think this was the end for Negan, but I'd never thought the Carbage People would betray Rick..

4. Espenlaub

Espenlaub New Member

I think you are wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1