Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So the handcuffs were on the outside of the door

Discussion in 'Episode 301 - Seed' started by Walker Bait, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

...and yet the prisoners were on this inside. No barricades against the door from the inside.

Were the prisoners locked inside by someone else? Or was the door cuffed for another reason and the prisoners found another way inside the cafeteria?

And be honest, am I the only one who thought they were walking straight into another DON'T OPEN DEAD INSIDE scenario when you saw the cuffs on the door?

2. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member

In the comic prison guards locked the prisoners in. I figure it will be the same in the show.

3. Walker Bait

Walker Bait Well-Known Member

I gotta start reading the comics...

4. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

It's a weird situation. They got locked in, so it was impossible for Walkers to get in the cafeteria. But the prisoners didn't try to escape out of the window or another way. Oscar said every little noise we make attract all those geeks. But if the door is locked why bother that there are Geeks knocking? They lived there for 10 months, so they could defenitely find a way out through the windowbars.