Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So what's the story with Michelle Ang?

Discussion in 'Episode 207 - Shiva' started by Gordian Knot, May 24, 2016.

1. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Took some looking and didn't see anyone go over this yet, so I'm asking.

Is Ang joining this show or not.

I was excited to hear the talk that she would be joining the cast of FTWD, but thus far she has been more like a special guest star who has popped in a couple of times. She most certainly has not become part of the regular cast lineup.

So which is it? Is she joining the cast or not.

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

She will return in the second half. But I don't know if it's permanent.
    I hope so. Tired of the same faces

3. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

Is this confirmed? I can see her appearing again. When they return to the boat more than likely they will head to California and cross paths with the people she was with again.

4. Poppy

Poppy Member

Regarding Alex, I very much like her character. I was disappointed that so many, died on the plane crash. I hoped that a separate thread would run throughout the show. At any rate, my guess is that She saved Connor's life by amputating his arm, and that he will want to hunt down the Abigail for revenge.

Connor said she can be of use to him.
    She said. "No one uses me!"

I hope to see her back, and on the good side, lol... whatever that will be.

5. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Definitely! This show desperately needs some new blood in the regular cast. Pun intended!

6. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

She is Asian-Australian.

7. mikepf

mikepf New Member

More Alex, less everyone else!

8. Sharpie61

Don't remember where I read it, but I took it that she would be around, at least for the whole season.

9. Goggles Pizano

It wouldn't surprise me if the group that goes back to the Abigail, find her there. In two shakes of a lambs tail, voilĂ , main cast member.

I like her too; here's hoping.

A Prayer to the writers: please!please!please! Don't wreck her character. She's smart, kind, gritty, intelligent and fierce. She killed a man who was going to murder her sick kid, she set up revenge but refused to kill for no reason, she got herself and a half dead kid to safety after being left in the ocean by assholes, she survived a plane crash etc. etc. She IS NOT going to have a f...ing mental breakdown, forget to shut doors behind her, going to go outside in the dark without a weapon, become a bitch for no apparent reason......" End prayer lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Ricktatorship80

Why was I thinking her name was Charlie before she showed up on FTWD? I know other people thought that too.

11. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

PTSD? Were you in Vietnam?

12. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

We had been told that that was her name. Speculation was that since they cast an Asian in the role, the name Charlie was changed to a different name that could be male or female so it still wouldn't be be a clue as to who was going to survive the airplane crash.

13. Sharpie61

Charlie was the casting name. That's why everyone called her that

14. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It's her name in the credits on IMDb but apparently was changed because of possibly racist overtones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. mishone

mishone Member

She is listed in IMDb as beung in 10 episodes this season but she was not in 6 or 7. More misdiection?

16. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Hopefully that means that she will be around a lot more in the second half of the season.

17. Ricktatorship80

Thanks. Good to know I wasn't just having flashbacks. lol

18. mishone

mishone Member

I hope we will see more of Alex. I like her very much. And think she can add a lot to the series.

19. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

There is a potential problem though. Alex is more of a Walking Dead character than a Fear character. She is strong, driven and gutsy. She would fit into the Walking Dead world very well. Her character would simply overwhelm the Fear characters however, who are so much more wishy washy.

20. _Luna

_Luna New Member

With Alex' instinct and intelligence, I suppose I could see her amputating Connor's arm and that being our first FTWD amputation.

But on the other hand... Idk how realistic that is. First of all, with how everything transpired in that scene, I'm not sure there would have been enough time to successfully conduct the amputation before the infection spread. Additionally, she didn't seem entirely fond of Connor (his plans of "using her" etc) so I am not sure exactly how that would go down.

But, we didn't see Connor die. We know what that means. Also, he was bitten in the arm. We also know what that means.