Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So what's up with Chris?

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Poppy, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Poppy

Poppy Member

I thought that Chris was finally getting his act together after he killed Reed.

Then I thought that he froze when Maddie was threatened by a walker, but then the scene in the bedroom?

Are they going to have to kill him like Carol did that little girl?

2. Zombie_Penguin

I think he's gonna have to go, one of them has to eventually cause they're all annoying as all heck. I can see the older guy that isn't his dad, whose name I can't even remember, taking him out and causing a rift. Not that i'd even care!

3. walkon

walkon Active Member

Chris is 2 turds short a load is all I can figure.

4. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

He's coo coo for cocoa puffs. HE's been messed up since his Mother died. He wants just his Dad to himself.

5. Poppy

Poppy Member

Yeah, I suppose we could build a scenario where any of them could take him out, but I agree, I think he is going to have to go.

I'm disappointed though, because I thought he was going to be a mix of Carl, and Shane, a little psycho, and ready to take out anything that got in his way; and do it with the energy that he used killing the swimmer walkers on the fence with a pick axe, in"We all fall down".

6. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Chris does seem to have gone psycho, and it seems to be out of the blue, apart from his attack on his father during their argument. When he killed before, did he discover he likes to watch people die??

He threatens Alicia and then walks in on them with a big knife while they sleep. If he had walked in on them even without the knife, that still would have been creepy.

7. Poppy

Poppy Member

I was thinking the same thing, but to kill his step mom? She just saved his dad, and step sister. Certainly there will be other people to kill. Those who are not in their group.

8. walkon

walkon Active Member

Chris seems to have gotten a thrill from killing zombies and now he's taking it to the next level.

9. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I think he maybe just wanted to talk to Alicia. He said her name trying to wake her. If you are going to kill two people in their sleep you don't wake one of them up first. Not sure if he changed his mind when he saw the knife or not. He may have just picked it up in some sort of disbelief thinking maybe they had it because they were afraid of him. And then he gets caught in a situation where it looks like he was trying to kill them. This kid seriously screws up everything thing he does.

But the writers also can't keep their story straight. They were supposed to leave all weapons when they entered yet Alicia/Madison have a knife and Strand has a gun all in this one scene.

10. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Yeah, if he does not snap out of it has a goner. I'm not so sure he froze at all when Madison was nearly bitten. The question is, who will have to kill him. Will it be Travis? That's tough.

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Also killing dat guy from the plane. He's becoming more fascinated by violence than anything.

12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Look at the flowers, Chris.

13. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Bwa hahahaa... indeed... That's exactly what I thought when I saw the episode.

What a creepy dude, standing there with a dagger!.. Not going to talk your way out of that one for sure.
    Also, I can see things hitting the fan with the captured walkers next episode - also- gotta watch out for mama's poisoned food.

Shit is about to get real.
    hahaha.

14. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

I agree. I think Chris just wanted to speak to Alicia alone. As you said, if you're going to try and kill people in their sleep you don't call out their name first, and you don't go in hoping that the murder weapon is going to be conveniently laying there on a bedside table.
    Chris saw the knife and realized they had it there to defend against him.
    As for the no weapons inside, there are plenty of knives in Celia's kitchen and I don't imagine the "rules" really apply to Strand.

15. Poppy

Poppy Member

I had to go back and look at it again @ about 44 minutes.
    But Adam, I think you are right.
    He probably wasn't there to kill Maddie. But Maddie and Alicia both thought that he was.
    Oh boy.. the kid is in a world of trouble.

16. Fon

Fon Member

I rewatched the last scene and I really believe he was there to talk and ask for forgiviness that he made Alicia scared and that he didn't help Maddie. That's why he said her name, to wake her up, but he saw they had a knife and he thought that knife was there because they weren't feeling safe with him arround, he went to check it up close. They woke up and completely misread the situation.

BUUUUUT, that being said, when the infected fall on top of Maddie, I don't think he frooze at all. He didn't want to help at that moment. So that makes me kinda confused.

17. tsahi

tsahi Member

Strand took the gun from the drawer at the room. It's not a gun he brought with him.

18. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I really don't know what to make of Chris. He's obviously intended to be a mostly unlikable character up to this point, but I've been getting the impression throughout this season that he's kind of pulling together and coming to terms with things...growing up, if you will. After this episode though, I'm basically done defending him. I hope he's the first main character to get offed.

Him not helping Madison when she was about to get killed didn't make any sense to me. I get that he wants his dad to himself or whatever...but this was just stupid. And then going into their room and being on the verge of stabbing them? What? Now in the next episode we're probably going to see Chris denying it, and Travis in denial of the whole thing.

19. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Chris is perhaps the biggest living idiot this side of the ZA.

20. mtamborra

mtamborra Member

they are trying waaaaaay to hard to make him unlikeable