Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So what's up with Chris?

Discussion in 'Episode 206 - Sicut Cervus' started by Poppy, May 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

He will get a supporting character killed or bitten then end up dead himself. I think he could be a psychopath or just seriously battle-damaged.. I mean he's been through a lot for anyone, let alone a fifteen year old.

2. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I thought it was a forced way to create conflict between Madison and Travis. They should have never shown Chris showing signs of being normal and getting along with Maddy in that last episode. One minute Travis and Chris hate each other and Chris is bonding with Maddy and another he wants Maddy to die. The switch was just rushed in order to create the wedge for the purposes of the story.

My prediction, Maddy ends up wanting to kill Chris to set up a Rick vs Shane type conflict with Maddy and Travis.

#22 Spidey, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  3. J K

J K Member

Congrats Chris, you little emo shitbag, you just replaced Noah as my most hated character in a Walking Dead series.

Please die a horrible, slow, painful death, k thx bye.

4. maxlvtrojan

maxlvtrojan Member

I like that Chris seems to be losing it. Not everybody is going to be able to adapt successfully having suddenly been thrown into a ZA. And Chris is a good candidate because he lacks life experience, and doesn't seem to have a strong relationship/connection with anyone else in the group. Not even his dad.

Somebody in the main group having to kill Chris in the mid-season finale would provide for very interesting repercussions which will need to be dealt with in the second half. And I'll be very disappointed if what we shown this episode was just misdirection, and Chris is okay and just wanted to talk with Alicia.

5. J K

J K Member

I'd love to see Alicia and/or Madison confront him outside, pointing their fingers and yelling at him as he slowly backs up, then stumbles and falls backwards into the puppy chute. That would be fantastic, oh did I mention I hate him lol?

6. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

The whole character of Chris has been very poorly done. He is too been too pouty and brooding from the start to care about. I thought they were taking him somewhere when he helped clear the fence line then killed the guy in the plane. Now they have made him too ridiculous to believe again. It has been left vague enough that anything could happen. The whole show is about family bickering it has been a real let down.