Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So.. when does the orange backpack come into play?

Discussion in 'Episode 315 - This Sorrowful Life' started by Thrillah, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Thrillah

Thrillah New Member

It must have some significance, right?

2. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I highly doubt it.

3. Thrillah

Thrillah New Member

I really thought Rick would have opened it up and found something amazing inside, like something about the Governor or the group. I don't know but.. seems wasted.

4. RideTheSpiral

RideTheSpiral Member

5. Thrillah

Thrillah New Member

So it'll never show up? A show like TWD leaves things unanswered constantly, and other awesome things like when Daryl said in Season 1 ''Only Merle can kill Merle.''

6. Ahrramin

Ahrramin New Member

Small-brained walking dead fans... The significance of the orange backpack was them picking it up. At the beginning of the episode the guy was there, they left him, they came back, he was dead, they took his bag. That was the significance... You want them to find some magic beans inside the rainbow cat too?

7. ostendadler

ostendadler Member

move on with that backpack ...

8. josephmitchell1

You'll all be kicking yourselves when the Orange Backpack wakes up and it was all a dream... no significance, pah...

9. Writer

Writer Member

I wouldn't expect the backpack to come back into play. It was used as symbolism. It's not important what's in the backpack, but it's important as why they picked it up. It was to show the mentality (a stranger is not important, but you can't pass up supplies, whatever they may be) of the prison group and, possibly, for most people that are in a ZA.

10. ostendadler

ostendadler Member

take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

into

Take the blue backpak - the story ends, you turn into a walker and eat whatever you can snatch, you take the red backpack you stay in the prison, and it will take you to season 4 !

11. LoudSilence

LoudSilence Member

It's the beginning of the next Season arc.. 'The backpack' :p

12. Ricktatorship80

Supplies...…supplies ONLY.

13. NecroAmbulist

NecroAmbulist Member

When all the humans are dead, shambling around the forests as zombified, undead monsters, the orange backpack, the sheriff's bag and Rick's hat will team up and take over the world . . . !

14. Orbital2

Orbital2 Member

If there was some amazing item in the bag, perhaps the original owner wouldn't have gotten devoured by walkers?

It's just a bag people, the only reason it was orange was to make sure the audience made the connection that it was the same bag from the beginning of the episode.

15. Shane#22

Shane#22 Well-Known Member

The orange backpack, the magic bullet, etc....

People over think the show so much that anything that they touch has meaning when it doesn't.

16. lee7189

lee7189 Member

Haha! Hilarious!

17. Ahrramin

Ahrramin New Member

The lone bullet, the orange backpack, the rainbow cat, etc.. all have significance, but their significance is in the moment they appear... People who are only watching for zombie kills, or who just have small brains, will not pick up on these(only relatively) subtle things I suppose... By the way, small brains don't make you any less appetising to walkers.

It's not that they're over thinking it, it's just that they either aren't intelligent enough, or aren't paying enough attention to understand the meaning behind these things. I could understand some people missing these things due to tiredness/lack of focus, but seeing as they put the effort in to coming to a forum and talking about it, that seems less likely, leading me to think a lack of intelligence is the most likely cause... Road Warrior is a particularly consistent stand-out epic intellectual failz0r, I have noticed.

18. Zombie PhanTom

Exactly. It was showing that this world is now survival of the fittest.

19. Thales

Thales Well-Known Member

They keep Michonne's p*ssy in it.

20. rabscuttle1

rabscuttle1 Well-Known Member