Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So who is gettng wacked over the next 2 episodes?

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by Kill Judith, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Kill Judith

Kill Judith Member

I do not read the comics so please no spoilers.

I say Tara, Rostita or Abe, and Glenn

2. Chief Brody

Chief Brody Member

A few weeks ago I would have hoped that Father Gabriel bit the dust but I'm starting to like his gun totin persona..

3. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

hmm... It's anyone's guess at this point.

Carol just skipped town... so she is safe.
    Rick is immune as main character..

Daryl is possible, but I hope not... I like his character.
    Carl is most likely immune as main character's son..
    Abe is a maybe... it could happen- he just broke up with rosita and is trying to get set up with sasha so that would be tragic.
    Eugene doesn't seem important enough to get killed by negan.. or to rile up the fanbase.
    Spencer is almost a non character and I literally had to say- who is that? when I saw him in bed with rosita...

Morgan is possible... his stick ..negans bat... peace vs war... I could see morgan getting the bat after pissing negan off.
    Gabriel is possible but unlikely- he is just now coming along and staring to be a decent character.

Tara is a possible... she might go bat shit on negan for Denise.. and end up getting the bat.
    I forget the dude with the dreads that was killing with Glenn in the savior base... but Whatever his name was, he is most likely safe as he is not important enough to the fans or other characters yet.

sasha is militant enough to maybe get it.. it would spiral hate from abe and provide plenty of content from rosita banging spencer when abe comes crawling back or trying to.. I could see her getting it maybe.

maggie most likely immune as she is pregnant, and negan will most likely kill a non preggers woman.
    Rositea is hawt... so I think he will want to keep her around and maybe maker her his concubine._ who wouldn't right?

Michonne is unlikely- tho- I think no other character would rile up the fanbase liker her demise.

who else is there...
    one of the no name residents of Alexandria? not important enough to get the bat... safe..

4. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

I feel like it could be Daryl. He's the only main character that isn't evolving per the writers.

5. Mister_Baker

Mister_Baker Member

Rick and Carl are safe, I'd be nothing short of shocked if they got killed off.

I think there's more they can do with Daryl and Dwight in the next season, so because of that, I'm leaning toward Daryl living.

They seem to be keeping Abraham for All Out War, so until then, I think he's safe. Same with Rosita.

Maybe Carol, but the one I'm going with is Glenn, seeing as how he just lost the last semblance of his innocence by killing those Saviors. There's also some character development that Maggie can go through as a result of his death, and maybe further her as a leader.

6. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

I still feel strongly that it will be Carol for so many reasons that they seem to be foreshadowing in the last few episodes. She may have left for now but I'm pretty sure she is going to return and end up sacrificing herself to save Maggie from Negan.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Glenn will be the only member of our core group to die, I believe.

8. Quivy

Quivy Active Member

I think it's Carol.

9. yuke

yuke Member

I'm thinking both Carol and either Sasha, Abe or Tara in that order.

10. pilight

pilight Member

Nobody from the core group will die. The show doesn't do that anymore.

Morgan isn't really one of the core, so he could go. Tobin or Spencer maybe. Heath and Aaron are also possibilities.

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

My Top Three Picks for the Group Deaths This Season Are:

Glenn. Glenn's death has been prophesied so many times it isn't even funny.

Hershel II. I'm thinking Maggie might lose the baby in someway. Glenn dies soon after, leaving Maggie with nothing but the group to keep her going.

Morgan. Morgan finds Carol before Daryl does and locks her in the cell just like the cheese maker (sorry, forgot his name) did to him. Daryl breaks in, frees Carol and kills Morgan in the process.

12. forceten

forceten Member

abe AND sosha AND spencer AND carol AND Tara

Possibly Glenn also

Why do people think its just gonna be one person? The saviors be bad bad people from what I am hearing and they owe ricks group big time for what - killing 30+ of their people? If the writers have balls - it should be a big number for the finale - with carrol maybe being the only big kill of the core group from season 1 possibly glenn also

If negan killed that many - we would be sure to hate him. Sure we wont like him if he kills glenn or daryl or carol - but it should be more than one, lots. And not all secondary charaters

13. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

Well I did start a post stating Glenn is a walking death scene. And I see he is separating from Maggie again. It's time for the next major death. It will be Glenn.

14. progmanjum

progmanjum New Member

I pretty much agree with your assessment. Especially about Rosita.

15. Captain Sisko

Captain Sisko Member

Morgan would destroy negan. Morgan is the only one capable of taking on multiple attacking armed assailants at the same time.

16. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Now I HAVE to see Morgan and Negan fight to the death!

17. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

There's been so many people talking about Glenn getting it from Negan that I'm actually not expecting it at all now.
    I disagree with the poster that said Carol was safe because she split town. Didn't the preview for this week show her car with a bloody spear tip plus her rosary lying on the road? Now, that doesn't mean she's dead as they like to mislead us with previews, but I'm thinking she's captured.
    Been reading that the cast was very upset when they got the script for the finale, so it's got to be somebody unexpected but important to the viewers. I'm thinking it is Carol in the long run just because she's had so much screen time lately and they've put her character on a different curve. I much preferred bad ass Carol to "I got religion" Carol.

Maybe Enid?? We haven't seen her for awhile and although I don't view her as an important character, that would be a shocker. But I don't see that upsetting the cast. Got to be one of the main group.

18. yuke

yuke Member

What would be pretty funny if in the season finale we are introduced to two new Alexandrians and it is those two who are killed by Negan.

19. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

My money's still on Daryl or Glenn. I'm leaning towards Daryl tho.

Carol is the wild card, but I doubt her fate will be decided by Lucille.

This death has to matter. It has to matter to people who are completely immune to random deaths in the series, it has to matter to people who don't even watch the show like that and people who watch the show religiously. Meanwhile, the plot has to continue along a sensible storyline to set up future events. Negan's gotta kill someone, but he's not just gonna kill anyone. The death gotta have impact. Daryl and Glenn are quite frankly the goldilocks candidates for such a role.

The real question is why not kill Daryl or Glenn.

#19 JohnConnor, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'd vote for Tara or Heath. They are away, so will probably be captured. It will probably be Heath so Tara can come back and find out Denise is dead. After that she'll probably be protected by the group as their new medical expert.

Daryl isn't going anywhere development wise, and if they don't do something with him he'll become a red shirt soon. He could die, and if so the sooner the better, concern wise.

Glenn has had so many impossible escapes if he dies what will it matter?

Carol is safe. No one who has their death hinted at actually dies.

Maggie? No, not unless Glenn got captured and she went out recklessly to rescue him. Then she's toast and Glenn lives.