Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So who is gettng wacked over the next 2 episodes?

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by Kill Judith, Mar 22, 2016.

1. JFAN

JFAN Member

I think it will Morgan. I don't believe Lennie James wanted this to be a long time jig. I also that is why the writers made him more unlikeable this time around so the fans would not be wanting Morgan back unlike the times he appeared in other seasons.

2. esmode

esmode New Member

I guess it could be Maggie. Is there a bigger shocker than killing a pregnant woman?
    Losing Maggie, esp. in her condition, would deeply impact the group, as she is important to many characters. (And I doubt there will be two babies in the show...)
    Glenn has already lost a lot in this season. In the beginning he still thought that people deserve a second chance and that everyone can change - which almost killed him in episode 3. Then he lost his innocence by killing those saviours. So if he now loses Maggie and his unborn baby as well, he will be devastated. I'd love to see in which direction his character would develop.

Glenn is a candidate as well, although I wouldn't be shocked or sad to see him go. I really like him (more than Maggie!) but triggering his death over and over again makes it easy to finally lose him... I was sad in season 4 because I really thought he'd die back then. His almost-deaths after the flu didn't impact me anymore. In 5.1 it was more the situation itself which shocked me than Glenn being the next one to get killed. So if the producers decide to stick to Glenn getting the bat they should better kill of more important characters, otherwise I wouldn't be shocked at all...

Michonne is on my list of possible deaths as well. Her death would impact the group, especially Rick and Carl. And I wouldn't be too sad to see her go, as her story arc starts to bore me. Don't get me wrong - I like her. She's a nice character, has a sense of humour and is a great fighter as well. But was there anything interesting happening to her during the last two seasons (except screwing around with Rick...)? She finally made the choice to live again, found a boyfriend and seems to have settled down - it's the perfect time to die because it's the first time she is happy...

Daryl was on my could-die-list a few weeks ago, but now he's almost save for me. His story seems to get interesting again, now that he's lost Carol and found a new enemy. I can't imagine Daryl dying before he meets Dwight again. Maybe it will even be Dwight to finally kill him? I don't know. But I want to see a showdown between those two. (And I would really love him to see Carol one last time...)

Carol shouldn't die by Lucille. And I don't say that because she's my favourite character, but because I think her story arc is closed. I would really like not to hear anything from her for at least 1-2 seasons. She is a strong person and she made up her mind to leave Alexandria so it would be great if she just stuck to that and not return in the next few month.
    But of course, there is the possibility that the saviours capture her and she gets the bat. But I really don't hope so. Would be great to have a character just leaving the group without knowing what happens to her afterwards (like the Morales family).

Carl or Rick would be a great victims as well. I'm not sure if the producers would kill one of them of - but if they did, everyone would be shocked because nobody expects them to die. And it would show again that nobody is safe in TWD, even if he's important in the comics ;)

Those were my thought regarding the main characters.
    Abraham, Tara and co. are important as well, but I think it must be someone who's been with the group before season 4.

That doesn't mean I think the other characters are safe. I guess there will be several deaths during the next two episodes. One major character for Lucille (hopefully Maggie or Michonne) and 5-6 characters (including Rick's group and the Alexandrians) in 6.15 and 6.16.

3. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

There is a rumor that the Lucille swing shot will be filmed in first person from the viewpoint of the victim, so we won't know who dies until next season. That is such a Walking Dead thing to do.

4. ZombieAndTeal

ZombieAndTeal Member

Newbie here - I think the 'main' death will be Glenn and a sub-death of rosita or Eric or another Alexandrian, purely by process of elimination. Carol has some story on the road with Morgan I feel, daryl has unfinished business with dwight which will be great s7 material, rick and Carl are immune, as are michonne and abe I think - otherwise they'll run out of badassess! Sasha is the sniper and Tara is away having a baby, Maggie is being groomed for leadership which is necessary for future plot I think, Eugene has the bullet factory which again is good s7 story, so that just leaves Glenn - sorry dude!

5. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Really think so? That would be totally meaningless. And I can't see the cast being disturbed by the script of the finale (which is what has been reported) if what you suggest went down.

6. Terminator

Here's a little tidbit picked up today.

So that narrows it down a bit.

#26 Terminator, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  7. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

People here on TWDF called it mid-way through the fall.

They'd tease the big death in the Season Finale only to show it in full during the Season 7 premiere. I was hoping as the seasons changed and the months passed this would be less likely and they'd show us the full scene in it's entirety, but I guess that's not the case. This show is so infuriating. We're in a perpetual state of kicking the can down the road.

#27 JohnConnor, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  8. Zombombie

Zombombie Member

I think its Carol that will get it, she has had a lot of focus recently and a huge change of direction that (imo) means her arc is coming to an end.

I think Daryl is safe as hes not really been a big focus, i think the lack of development recently will save him, hes a huge character and has been a big hit for the show, so i cant see his time on the walking dead just fizzling out without one last big story line.

also with regards to the finale, if they do take the cop out and leave it till next season to reveal, it will be a huge disappointment, overall its been a great season and the only mistake so far was the frustrating mid season finale, in that there was no reason they couldn't have had Carls eye being blown out as the cliffhanger, if they pull that same move twice in one season its going to be very disappointing, they need a satisfying end to this one to make it one of the best seasons yet, imo.

9. Terminator

Still torn on who will get the bat. I'd seriously thought Carol, but not so much recently. I don't Daryl either because there's a lot that could be done with his interaction with Carol (if found) and Dwight. Can't see Rick getting it as he's just too big a part of the show. Michonne is a possibility, but that would mean Rick has lost Lori, Jessie and Michonne. Pretty well too much for one guy's character. Of our main characters that leaves Glenn and Maggie. I'm not counting Carl because I don't think he'd be that huge a loss characterwise. Glenn is obvious just because it goes along with the comics. The real shocker would be Maggie. Only the purest evil would kill a pregnant woman.
    It will be frustrating if we don't know who it is until the Season 7 premiere, but it's a good ploy on the writers part to keep us coming back.

10. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

From a Network/profit point of view, I don't think they'll let the writers axe Daryl. Perhaps until the end of the show, because he's too much of a cash cow for viewership/merch/everything, regardless of what happens within TWD narrative to support it.

So I don't know who they'll kill, but my guesses are the following candidates:

- Glenn (it seems a little early; also not sure how well fans can handle a Glenn-less Maggie and TV show vs. the medium of comics)
    - Maggie's Baby (this would be very sad, but I also don't see two babies making it, and I doubt they'll kill Judy)
    - Morgan (dear Jesus, this is overdue and so deserved)
    - Carol (I hope not. I also hope they stop messing up her character and also don't kill her off after this BS "arc")

*What a low note that would be for one of the most brilliantly evolved characters in modern TV history (until lately)

Honestly after the last episode, I really got soured on caring too much about the show's direction. It sucked so hard, made so little sense (regarding Carol and her protection of Morgan, who faces no consequences for his major action). This leaves me with little hope of rational, cool storytelling and logical character direction.

I hope I'm wrong about the upcoming episode(s) though, and that they dig themselves out of their own crappy writing, and fast.