Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So why does everyone like Sasha?

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by kennyisalive94, Feb 23, 2015.

1. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

...also she's hot. Too bad Walt let her die.

#41 kennyisalive94, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

Well, hopefully she will.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hershell Walker

cuz she's hot... although since it is the ZA and all, and there's probably very few people left alive, the group really lucked out with how many smokin hot babes they picked up along the way

4. Hershell Walker

voice your opinion??? disagree with someone???? Don't you dare, because if your opinion isn't satisfactory to the Butt-Hurt-Brigade code of conduct you'll feel the wrath of a thousand c u next tuesday's

5. Strife

Strife Member

Although I want Carol to take on Andrea's shooting skills, I think they could split it between Sasha and Tara as well.

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I took her negativity back in season 4B as more of a coping mechanism rather than it being her true self. When she and Maggie were fighting off the walkers (episode Alone I think) Maggie draws it out of her that she is actually scared of finding out that no one (especially Tyreese) made it out of the prison alive. Her resistance to look for possible survivors was her way of shielding herself from further pain. Much like Maggie's belief that Beth did not make it out. Was just easier to believe they perished in the assault rather than hold on to hope that they made it, shielding themselves from having to go through a second round of grieving if they found out otherwise. I am curious, were you annoyed with Daryl when he was withdrawn and had little to no faith that anyone, other than himself and Beth, had made it out alive? For me, I was saddened, not annoyed, in regard to their (both Sasha and Daryl) resistance to hope for something other than what their reality was at that given moment.

Reckless - yes it was. But for me, it was also reminiscent of Rick's walker slaying tirade in the tombs when Lori died. Albeit with Rick's tirade no one, other than Rick himself, was in danger of accidentally getting knicked by the machete. Well Glenn almost was when he tried to approach Rick. I just think that her reckless behavior is on par with her feelings of anger and despair. Maybe her need to slash and dash through the walkers was one way for her to still feel alive, to feel something other than sadness running through her veins. I could see myself reacting in the same manner (but probably not as efficient LOL).

7. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

She's hot.

8. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

You'll like her even more in the future... They need Sasha.

9. J K

J K Member

I've been pretty meh about Sasha, even more so lately since she seems to be getting Andrea's arc a bit.

10. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

That's a load of bull. There are plenty of contrarian opinions and respectful debates. Just a thought but perhaps it is your approach? Or maybe you have thin skin?

11. Hershell Walker

Sure there is contrarian and respectful debate but not everyone on this board is respectful. I've seen plenty of instances where people would attack a poster for what seems to be no good reason. A lot of times if a new member makes a thread about criticism of the show they get met with hostility by someone, instantly labeling them as a troll or what-have-you even though the post doesn't seem like an obvious attempt at trolling (at least to me).

I think to say there is nothing but respectful debate on this board is a bit of a stretch

12. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

There are times when some of the regulars can recognize the trolls as such because they are old trolls that have registered under new names and they can tell by the tone of the post. If someone posts something intolerant (i.e. homophobic, racist) disguised in a post discussing the show, then I don't think they should be treated with respect. Additionally, there are also those who are down on the show, which is certainly their right, but who include insults to the fanbase in their posts by insinuating that anyone who did like the show/season/episode are mindless fangirls/boys who have terrible taste or opinions. Those don't deserve respect either IMO.

If you are talking about people who don't fit into one of the categories above that get attacked for posting their opinion then I agree that it shouldn't happen. I don't know if I've seen a lot that fit that though. Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't been there that long but I've certainly been active here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hershell Walker

i gotcha.. I'm not a very frequent poster so that's probably why i don't recall any of these old trolls disguised by new user names you speak of. But either way I don't see a reason to get worked up over trolls on these message boards... that only feeds their trolling habits. In my opinion the best medicine for trolls is trolling them back or completely ignoring them

• Like Like x 1
  14. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

In addition to what [MENTION=73922]CoyoteTWD[/MENTION] said, there is a Complaints and Criticisms thread for each episode. So the general feeling is that if someone makes a separate thread to rant about the show, it's like saying, "Look at me! Pay attention to me! I came to your fan forum just to dis your favourite show!" and that's why people respond with derision.

15. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

Yeah I honestly have no attachment to her. She never connected with the group in a way for me to grow on her.

16. TheWitchesTit

TheWitchesTit Member

yeah i can see this happening.
    i can imagine her grief becoming even more overwhelming at this point and there are so many ways this could affect her, she has lost a lot in a short space of time and has not been able to mourn properly

17. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Every time I see your posting name, I notice that it is bitter cold outside around here. I know there is some connection but I just cant put my finger on it.

18. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

This thread.....

[​IMG]

19. TheWitchesTit

TheWitchesTit Member

hahaha it's as cold as a witches tit in merry old england i can assure you

20. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Might help if you didn't call people a bunch of C.U.N.T.s. Troll Move if I ever saw it.