Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

So why does everyone like Sasha?

Discussion in 'Episode 511 - The Distance' started by kennyisalive94, Feb 23, 2015.

1. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

At first I really wanted Tara to take the sharpshooting skill, seeing as she was in the police academy (suggesting at least some guns training) and seemed to be forming a friendship with Abraham. In season 4 I was really hoping they'd continue to touch on a bond between Abraham and Tara, and have Abraham take her under his wing due to his military background, and the two form a father/daughter type of relationship with Abe training her to shoot well.

Kind of wish they had gone that route, because Abraham's been kind of stuck in the background. Having a pupil would have given his story a bit more to work with. Plus the father/daughter thing might have helped flesh out his backstory. I like the idea of Abraham training somebody into a sharpshooter more than Sasha just suddenly having amazing aim. Even on TV, Andrea was slowly being developed into a sharpshooter through training with Shane and gaining experience. Only they killed her off. Sasha showed nothing suggesting she might be a skilled shooter other than a throwaway line in season 3.

As I said earlier though, being the sniper does suit Sasha, and I like her having that role. I just wish there were more build up to it, because it really does feel like the writers just gave her a sniper rifle because they had to replace Andrea.

#61 BatmansHooker, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Can't speak for everyone, but here is I like Sasha: She's tough; she's mad; she's not going to take it anymore; she's a super-sniper; she's smart;she's beautiful. She doesn't have stupid lines andshe hasn't been reduced to Carl's auntie-mom, Rick's apologist like Michonne. SO FAR, she's still her own woman.

3. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

Michonne is Rick's apologist? Did you not see the last episode? Michonne has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to speak it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stujoe

Stujoe Member

I liked her at the Big Spot. I did not like what they have done to her since Bob's death and hated what they did to her character in Them. Hopefully, they will get her back to a witty, smart but strong member of the group.

5. John from Hemet

John from Hemet New Member

Now where did I put that popcorn....:)

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

7. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I am a proud ****

8. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

Michonne was awesome.. once again. She's my favorite overall even more so than Sasha at this point.

one of my all time favorite Michonne scenes:

[video=youtube;eGrRcJnlifY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGrRcJnlifY[/video]

9. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

Sasha is no Michonne, but she gets it done...

[video=youtube;R4j9NOMjwqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4j9NOMjwqc[/video]

• Like Like x 1
  10. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

[MENTION=51542]CheesyBirdMess[/MENTION] since the arguement mostly started here, I'll say this here. Sorry for what was said yesterday. I felt like getting into a fight yesterday, and that's a personal problem I'm going to work on. And I don't care about all of the dislikes. However, I've given pretty thorough explanations behind my criticisms of Sasha, in several posts. Hopefully, the ASZ will improve her positivity and outlook.

11. Hershell Walker

lol got the lyrics to that song? I'm having a little bit of a hard time understanding then 2nd verse.

12. Hershell Walker

Eh, I suppose it was a bit of a troll move because I was purposely looking for a word that would irk people. That word seems to piss people off more than any other word I've ever heard, at least in the US. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular or at anything said in this thread though. If you were offended then the best I can do is say sorry.

13. Screaminleeman

I agree 100% with you TS.

I hope that Gabriel hulks out again, and double choke slams her & Noah.

14. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I like Sahsa, because she is written in a very realistic way imo. Plus, the actress is great. I didn't know her before, but I will keep track of her work from now on.
    Sasha has a lot of weaknesses, but that makes the character interesting, she isn't perfect, she does loose it sometimes, because she tries too hard, to keep her feelings away. On the other hand, she is an asset for the group.