Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Newtbro

Newtbro Member

Wow, if she was going for a dragon look. Mission accomplished.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Lol her lobe puck is a magnifying glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

#3063 Sharpie61, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

How neat! I thought it was just a big ring. Now she can burn her neck if she goes out in the daylight like a vampire.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Morgotha

Good job, police.

"Police in Germany have arrested ten people on suspicion of planning an Islamist terror attack.

The arrests were made after some 200 police officers carried out raids in the states of Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate.

The men had plotted to "kill as many 'non-believers' as possible" using a vehicle and guns, prosecutors said.

A 21-year-old man from Offenbach, near Frankfurt, and two 31-year-old brothers from Wiesbaden are the main suspects.

"They had already made contact with different arms dealers, rented a large vehicle and collected financial assets to use for the purchase of guns and the execution of the planned murders," a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/german-police-arrest-terror-plotters/ar-BBV7Las?li=BBnbfcL

6. Morgotha

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. DeadZedHead

Maybe she has a tough time seeing with those contacts in, so she takes it out and wears it as a monocle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. DeadZedHead

9. Morgotha

10. DeadZedHead

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

12. Morgotha

Dr. Dre, Dr. Dre, you can't see what I can see:

"
    Just a day after hip hop legend Dr. Dre took a shot at celebrities and other influential parents caught up in a recent college admission scandal, the famous rapper deleted an Instagram post about his daughter’s acceptance into the University of Southern California.

"My daughter got accepted into USC all on her own,” he wrote in a Saturday Instagram post. “No jail time!!!"

The picture shows his daughter proudly holding her certificate of admission. By Sunday evening, the post was gone.

Dre, 54, the former member of the rap group NWA whose real name is Andre Young, has an association with the Los Angeles university. In 2013, he made a $70 million donation to the school for the creation of the Jimmy Iovine and Andre Young Academy for Arts, Technology and the Business of Innovation."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...-bragging-about-daughters-acceptance-into-usc

13. Morgotha

I assume there's more to this story than they're letting on at present. It sounds like this guy should have been given the keys to the city, not arrested. Will have to see what shakes out.

"
    An Ohio man was arrested last week for attacking a teen he said was raping a 5-year-old, police said.

Richard Adams, 20, walked into a room of his Eastlake, Ohio, home last Thursday and said he saw a 17-year-old raping a 5-year-old boy, WEWS reported.

“I kinda blacked out,” Adams told Cleveland's Fox 8. “I saw a 17-year-old molesting a 5-year-old. I wanted to help the young boy and that was all I was thinking about was getting it stopped.”

Both the teen and Adams were arrested – the teen for rape, and Adams for felony assault, police said."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-man...g-teen-for-allegedly-raping-5-year-old-police

14. DeadZedHead

He has invested tons of money in community projects all over LA and Compton over the decades. He has started or supported many arts programs. He is one of those give back to the community that made him kind of guys. I dont think he bought his daughters way in but the optics were off.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

erica orden‏Verified account @eorden
    NEW: SDNY is charging Michael Avenatti for "attempting to extract more than $20M in payments from a publicly traded company by threatening to use his ability to garner publicity to inflict substantial financial & reputational harm on the company if his demands were not met."

10:01 AM - 25 Mar 2019

erica orden‏Verified account @eorden
    SDNY is having a press conference on the Avenatti charges at 2:30pm.

10:08 AM - 25 Mar 2019

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michae...wire-and-bank-fraud-charges-today-2019-03-24/

#3077 tink, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  17. DeadZedHead

I save it for special occasions

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Morgotha

I don't think he bought her way in per se, however after a 70 MILLION dollar donation the bar she had to jump to gain admission was probably pretty low.

And more power to the man for donating to his community!!!

19. Morgotha

Something astounding on the military front. American counter-missile missiles shot down a dummy ICBM *in space* as part of a test.

"
    The U.S. Missile Defense Agency on Monday successfully shot down a dummy Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) in space during a highly complex test of the U.S. military’s capabilities to counter incoming missiles from foreign adversaries.

Two interceptor missiles, launched from an Air Force base in California, shot down the ballistic missile – launched from the Marshall Islands in the Pacific 4,000 miles away – supposedly meant to resemble missiles used by North Korean or Iranian militaries.

The first interceptor hit and destroyed the re-entry vehicle. The second interceptor hit a secondary object."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-shot-down-icbm-missile-in-groundbreaking-military-exercise