Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Off Netflix. Mission accomplished. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeadZedHead

Ooohh thats a bit of a stretch. Especially since they would have no idea what the U.S.S.R is.

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Really? I thought using the USSR would fall into the category of "delightful anachronism".

4. Morgotha

5. Morgotha

It's one thing for a soldier go go off the rails and kill an opponent. It's quite another for a medic to kill someone under their care. Time for prison.

"
    A medic testifying in the trial of Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher – who is accused of killing an injured ISIS prisoner of war in Iraq – shocked trial observers when he testified Thursday that he was responsible for the Islamic militant's death, not Gallagher.

SEAL Team Seven Medic Corey Scott, during cross-examination in the courtroom at Naval Base San Diego, revealed he killed the fighter by asphyxiation after holding his thumb over a breathing tube that had been inserted into the militant's mouth. He also testified that Gallagher stabbed the fighter, but did not kill him.

“Did Chief Gallagher kill this terrorist?” Gallagher's attorney Timothy Parlatore then asked Scott, according to Fox News' Jonathan Hunt.

"No," he replied."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/medic-te...agher-was-responsible-for-isis-fighters-death

6. Morgotha

How professional can a police officer be? This man was being dragged by a car and barely raised his voice. Police can be in this type of dangerous situation without warning at any time. If this same guy made some off-color joke on his own webpage, should he lose his job for it?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6050354890001/#sp=show-clips

Eh. Who needs the police? Better to have this man police himself, right? I suppose he'll be voting for Bernie as well - assuming he doesn't get sent back to Mexico.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6050354890001/#sp=show-clips

#3666 Morgotha, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

8. DeadZedHead

Untied States Southern Region?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. DeadZedHead

Since no one mentioned him prior, you have to wonder if he is just trying to get Gallagher off since he has immunity. Witnesses still say Gallagher stabbed him, so he is still a participant in murder. He still intimidated his teammates. If ten guys stab one guy to death, they dont get one tenth of a life sentence. They all get life sentences.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Omg I never thought about that. He might just be trying to save him!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Morgotha

That's not what the medic said though. He said that Gallagher's wound was NOT life threatening, and that he killed the man. He apparently has immunity for his testimony, so he thinks he'll get off without punishment. I doubt it. Somehow or another he'll be made to pay for what he did, and he should.

12. Morgotha

I agree. OTOH, I don't care. He said that as a medic he put his thumb over the man's airway and kept it there until he died. He needs to pay for that crime.

13. Morgotha

14. PepperAnn

Hippocratic oath.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Morgotha

Exactly. I can at least understand a soldier losing control and shooting people he considers his enemies and dangerous. There's no excuse or understanding for a medic who kills their patient.

16. Morgotha

Tattoos aren't really my thing, but in this case how could you not love it? Good going, dad!

"
    A father’s love landed him in the tattoo parlor, where he requested a 3.5-inch scar to be inked on his chest so that he could match his 6-year-old son's, who had life-saving heart surgery last month.

Martin Watts, whose son Joey was diagnosed with supravalvular aortic stenosis (SVAS), said his older son Harley also has the condition and will undergo the same surgery later this year, SWNS reported."

[​IMG]

https://www.foxnews.com/health/dads-tattoo-matches-sons-heart-surgery-scar

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. PepperAnn

I am reading about this.....him and Gallagher.....and the one thing I have to try and keep in mind is how crazy things are there, and how crazy they get in their minds. It's not an excuse at all, but I just don't get people posing for pictures with people they have killed. My mind goes back to the pile of bodies in Iraq that they posed for a pic by in Iraq, I can't remember the name of the place or whatever it was.......but, you have to go to crazy places in your head to do shit like that. I don't think we will ever really understand.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Morgotha

I agree, it's just not something I can understand. And after going through everything they do, when the poor vets come *back* to the U.S. and don't fit in with the corporate world anymore, can you blame them? It's a bad situation all around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. PepperAnn

Abu Dabe? Something like that. I am too lazy to google.

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to see a pattern: Fundamentalist 'Christian' who is founder of Biblical Flat Earth Society arrested on multiple counts of sexual exploitation of a minor:

https://abc11.com/durham-man-faces-56-counts-of-sexual-exploitation-of-minor/5356867/

Did everyone see that the naked pics of Jerry Falwell Jr's wife finally leaked too? It's only a matter of time before the whole story about them and the pool boy is going to be totally out there.